Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Bianchi vs. firebrianhill.org

just sent another email to Marc Stein seeing if he can get us connected with Barkly to see if he would do a story with a bunch 0f us - the Orlando Sentinel won't cover it. I'll email Brian at the Sentinel as well - letting them know that we are going national and if they want others reporting and covering the Orlando market since they won't.

quote:
But, Weez & Knapp, would you be interested in allowing my friends and I to work through the efforts you have already started if we elect to take this action? Would you be interesting in helping to spear head such a venture with us?

Ghost, lets bring it on to them - they won't know what hit them. Let me know and we can get together to discuss. Just a wild guess, but I think the Weez is with us.

I think that we should try to put together a group to buy the Magic and get these clowns out. Then we can work for the Magic and have it run properly.

Any way I can help!!! I'd love to be a part of the Fire Brian Hill Movement. It's time we take "OUR" Franchise Back. I'm a business owner as well and the way the "Magic Owner" runs "MY TEAM" makes me SICK!!!

I'd also like to make a banner for 6-8 of us in section 107 to display "FireBrianHill.org" Maybe we can have about 10 of these scattered around the Arena, Tell me that wouldn't get Attention...

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

I think that we should try to put together a group to buy the Magic and get these clowns out. Then we can work for the Magic and have it run properly.

Good idea. There's got to be some people in Orlando with the purchasing power to get together and do with the Magic what Mark Cuban has done in Dallas. I don't play the lotto but if I won it, the first thing I'd do is buy the Magic.

The only way these lame duck owners will start to take seriuosly the idea of another coach is if instead of sending them 500 petitions, 1000 fans e-mail the Magic threatening not to renew season tickets if they still refuse let Brian Hill go after this season.

I am with you guys, let me know how I can help! Also, if any of you guys have web design experience, I would love to have 3 to 4 people running FBHorg with me, my skills are VERY limited with webdesign and my guy who deals with that rarely has time to do updates. For the most part, I only do things through the blog, but I am trying to learn dreamweaver in my spare time so that I can do more to edit the main pages and structure the site better. More people would allow the site to really grow I think. There are so many ideas that I am just not capable of bringing to fruition right now.