Sign in to follow this  
QzFiNeST107

Whats up

Hey Whats up

Im a new memember to the MagicZone but I have been following most of you guys for a while now but today I decided to make a username!

Ive Noticed to many cry babies in these forums, we cant win them all. We have to have faith on the team we have now, yes Carter is playing like trash but ya cant forget who this dude is, he was once one of the top leading scorers season in season out. lets just hope he breaks out of this slump and helps us goto the Finals again!

and I see alot of people also hating on Jameer Nelson, yes this guy only has eyes for Dwight Howard but thank god this guy can shoot, you have to agree this guy can shoot on an open floor, but I do agree hes not a high assist PG

but yo hes Nelson and im happy hes our PG.

Well youll see more of me around here mostly defending the team we have because win or lose you have to stick with the team not cry about it.

P.S. oh and Stan needs to be more creative with his lineup

Lets go Magic

Hey Whats up

Im a new memember to the MagicZone but I have been following most of you guys for a while now but today I decided to make a username!

Ive Noticed to many cry babies in these forums, we cant win them all. We have to have faith on the team we have now, yes Carter is playing like trash but ya cant forget who this dude is, he was once one of the top leading scorers season in season out. lets just hope he breaks out of this slump and helps us goto the Finals again!

and I see alot of people also hating on Jameer Nelson, yes this guy only has eyes for Dwight Howard but thank god this guy can shoot, you have to agree this guy can shoot on an open floor, but I do agree hes not a high assist PG

Well youll see more of me around here mostly defending the team we have because win or lose you have to stick with the team not cry about it.

Lets go Magic

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

Hey Whats up

Lets go Magic

So what your saying is that VC is a has-been?

Mine was deleted as well.

I don't know what the first wave of posts said, but mine wasn't lethal by any means.

It was probably deleted in the first half when we were gettin beat, so everyone was real pissy. Maybe now it won't be an issue since we won.

lulz.