Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Here's a scary thought.....

quote:
Originally posted by Willis32b:

I'd be more concerned about that Bynum for Bosh rumor. If that ever came out I'd bomb LA entirely. The record of getting amazing for nothing would be insane. Chris Paul should be knocking on our doorstep that day with us giving NO an extravagant fruit basket.

Looks like everyone else is trying to get better except for us (like moving Carter, but Otis seems to not like this idea). Sigh.

quote:

I'd be more concerned about that Bynum for Bosh rumor. If that ever came out I'd bomb LA entirely. The record of getting amazing for nothing would be insane. Chris Paul should be knocking on our doorstep that day with us giving NO an extravagant fruit basket.

refresh your rumor sites page, that Peter Vecsey original is about 6 weeks old...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

refresh your rumor sites page, that Peter Vecsey original is about 6 weeks old...

It was only recently brought up to me. Oh well.

quote:
Originally posted by nabeca:

totally wrong place.

bosh for bynum? what kind of a sick plan is this?

it's called a straight up fabrication, or as Peter Vecsey calls them "rumors"...poor old Pete in his old feeble state, he's unable to differentiate between the two...

According to a couple insider sources from the cavs and sixers (take them for what they are worth) there have been actual talks of this. The sixers are looking to rid themselves of some of their bad contracts. Brand is owed like 3 years, 59 mil. Dalembert is owed around $12 mil next season, and I think Iggy is around 4 years $56 mil. I am going off the top of my head, no actual numbers. They know Brand and Sammy or impossible to move, that is why they are trying to move Iggy. The thing is, more than likely we are going to have to take Sammy with Iggy if a deal gets done. Rumors have been along the lines of Z/Moon/S&T Wally/1st and cash for Iggy/Sammy. Supposedly they are very high on Danny Green also. So he may be included. I know all of us Cavs fans are salivating over this though. Seems to be a very legit possibility. It also seems as if the organization is destined to make some kind of deal this year after missing out on last year.

All us Cavs fans have our fingers crossed. Iggy would help us alot when playing the Magic. I just don't have a lot of faith in Anthony Parker.

quote:
Originally posted by ***THE ORIGINAL***:

According to a couple insider sources from the cavs and sixers (take them for what they are worth) there have been actual talks of this. The sixers are looking to rid themselves of some of their bad contracts. Brand is owed like 3 years, 59 mil. Dalembert is owed around $12 mil next season, and I think Iggy is around 4 years $56 mil. I am going off the top of my head, no actual numbers. They know Brand and Sammy or impossible to move, that is why they are trying to move Iggy. The thing is, more than likely we are going to have to take Sammy with Iggy if a deal gets done. Rumors have been along the lines of Z/Moon/S&T Wally/1st and cash for Iggy/Sammy. Supposedly they are very high on Danny Green also. So he may be included. I know all of us Cavs fans are salivating over this though. Seems to be a very legit possibility. It also seems as if the organization is destined to make some kind of deal this year after missing out on last year.

All us Cavs fans have our fingers crossed. Iggy would help us alot when playing the Magic. I just don't have a lot of faith in Anthony Parker.

On the other hand, Iggy could mess up your team's chemistry. Iqqy might not play so well under your system.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by ***THE ORIGINAL***:

On the other hand, Iggy could mess up your team's chemistry. Iqqy might not play so well under your system.

That is a very real possibilty. But last year when we had the chance to aquire Shaq for Wally's expiring, we didnt make the deal. Our chemistry was so good that Ferry didn't want to disrupt it. Last year we saw what happens when you are the Chemistry Champions. We may have had the best record in the league but it resulted in an early season loss, embarassing loss, to the Magic in the ECF. Last year we didnt take the chance and it back-fired. Another thing to consider is, we are going to be over the cap for years to come having only the MLE and late 1st round draft picks as means for improvement through free agency. I think we have to take advantage of it now. If we get Iggy and Brand, Brand is a $12 mil expring next year, giving us another huge expiring for an upgrade.