TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Pistons Sunday 1/31/10 6 PM [EST]

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by ditchback:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

just imagine how we'd look if Vince was shooting above 28% in the month of January...

Really! If we could get Vince scoring somewhere around 12-15 pts per game I'd be happy.

that would depend on how many shots it took him to get them..he still has attempted more shots then anyone on our team even with his limited minutes lately..

I don't disagree. I just wish that (even if his abilities have fallen off) he could give us a few good minutes a game. That would go a long ways. Not sure if it's possible at this point, but it sure would be nice.

quote:

Still don't understand why JWill didn't come back in, but I love the win. Go Magic!!

I was wondering the same thing. He was 2 for 2 from the field, had 4 assists and no turnovers, but only played 16 minutes. Stan's rotations are a mystery to me sometimes.

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers/Guns & Money:

quote:

Still don't understand why JWill didn't come back in, but I love the win. Go Magic!!

I was wondering the same thing. He was 2 for 2 from the field, had 4 assists and no turnovers, but only played 16 minutes. Stan's rotations are a mystery to me sometimes.

in post game stan said he seemed tired tonight and when he was going to put him in stuckey came back out..

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

Postgame Press Conference

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/pages/magic

Edit: After you click on the link, wait for Stan's Picture to appear, then click on the "play" button.

where?

On your computer, click on the link I just gave you (above). It will take you to the Fox Sports Florida web page.

Pictures of Dwight and other Magic players appear first (in a slide show format). Wait for Stan's picture to appear then click on the play (>) button.

I believe the press conference is taped, so you can watch it anytime.

Great win. It was sloppier than I thought (that's what she said...before any of you get the chance lol) but I'll take it. Hope Jameer is all right. From the looks of him on the sideline, it doesn't appear to be too serious. I hope that is true anyway.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Postgame Press Conference

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/pages/magic

Edit: After you click on the link, wait for Stan's Picture to appear, then click on the "play" button.

where?

On your computer, click on the link I just gave you (above). It will take you to the Fox Sports Florida web page.

Pictures of Dwight and other Magic players appear first (in a slide show format). Wait for Stan's picture to appear then click on the play (>) button.

I believe the press conference is taped, so you can watch it anytime.

i don't see a picture of stan outside of the one that links to the hawk's game.

quote:

i don't see a picture of stan outside of the one that links to the hawk's game.

As I said, I believe the post game conferences that appear on that site are delayed tapes of each game. You will probably be able to see the Pistons one tomorrow.