BillFan

No matter how well Jameer plays...

quote:
Originally posted by pistolwastheman:

Jameer season plus minus is +30

Williams season plus minus is +168

Williams 3rd best on team...Howard +292, Barnes 182

Jameer - only 3 players worse on team...Johnson +12, Bass-18, Gortat,-63

So it is OBVIOUS and statistically proven that the team is more effective when Williams is running the point...regardless of what you think.

Yes, plus/minus stats are completely dead on, they're not one bit one-dimensional and we should all agree in them.

you know, except for the fact that they're not. Today was a perfect example. JWill was +9 doing almost nothing (besides getting blown by Rondo twice), while Jameer was -7 having a great game and keeping us alive during the 1st quarter).

The game is more than the 1st quarter and the +/- certainly reflects exactly why Jameer was on his butt for the 4th quarter. JWill did nothing? He quarterbacked the team with controlled tempo to get Howard the ball. Jameer? 2 dimes 3 turnovers. JWills 2 three pointers sparked the comeback when we all thought the game was over. Did you actually watch the game or were you kissing Meer's picture on your wall?

well see here's where you prove you're delusional and riding Jameers dick.

JWill doing "nothing"....you're so biased it's annoying.

I think those +- stats actually represent how its been between J Will and Jameer. J Will HAS been that much more effective and beneficial to the team, compared to Nelson.

If J Will was only +30 and Jameer aws +168 you'd prolly shove that down everyones throat. the thing is YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO PLAY WELL to get +168 and have to play bad to get +30

quote:
Originally posted by pistolwastheman:

The game is more than the 1st quarter and the +/- certainly reflects exactly why Jameer was on his butt for the 4th quarter. JWill did nothing? He quarterbacked the team with controlled tempo to get Howard the ball. Jameer? 2 dimes 3 turnovers. JWills 2 three pointers sparked the comeback when we all thought the game was over. Did you actually watch the game or were you kissing Meer's picture on your wall?

lol, I actually called this out in the chat. You do realize our lead was created because of the Twin Towers, right? Nelson barely even played with that lineup, which is the lineup that worked tonight.

I'm hardly a Jameer lover, but I still see how moronic some of the people in this board sound when criticizing him.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

well see here's where you prove you're delusional and riding Jameers dick.

JWill doing "nothing"....you're so biased it's annoying.

I think those +- stats actually represent how its been between J Will and Jameer. J Will HAS been that much more effective and beneficial to the team, compared to Nelson.

If J Will was only +30 and Jameer aws +168 you'd prolly shove that down everyones throat. the thing is YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO PLAY WELL to get +168 and have to play bad to get +30

No, not at all. I still think +/- stats are completely garbage, since they don't tell the whole story. The main reason Jameer is down so much is because having to play with the team during the slump (and those losses), so he gets penalized with the rest of the team (and has not played enough games).

Either way, I really have no idea what I'm arguing with you, thuglife. You're about as bright as a broken light bulb.

Jammer shot his load in the 1st and then rolled over and went to sleep. typical...

When was the last time he actually played great basketball consistantly thru 4 qtrs?

He should be coming off the bench.