Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Barnes NFL Analysis and Magic's Playoff Picks; Your Choices?

as far as entertainment goes, the vikings vs. colts will probably be the best super bowl matchup.

however, as far as annoyance goes, the vikings vs. colts will probably be the most annoying super bowl matchup. media weeks and all the "ZOMG BRETT FAVRE!!!!! MANNING!!!!!" stuff will get old fast

LOL, Dwight undecided on the Vikings/Saints game. That's hilarious. I think it'll be the Colts/Vikings. The Colts will end the Jets awesome run and the Vikings will win a nailbiter against New Orleans. That defense of Minnesota with Jared Allen and the rest of that front will dominate all day. It'll still be a high scoring affair though.

Colts: 28-17

Vikings: 34-27

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

LOL, Dwight undecided on the Vikings/Saints game. That's hilarious. I think it'll be the Colts/Vikings. The Colts will end the Jets awesome run and the Vikings will win a nailbiter against New Orleans. That defense of Minnesota with Jared Allen and the rest of that front will dominate all day. It'll still be a high scoring affair though.

That defense of Minnesota with Jared Allen and the rest of that front will dominate all day.<

There defense isn't nearly as dominant when they aren't playing at home.

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

That defense of Minnesota with Jared Allen and the rest of that front will dominate all day.<

There defense isn't nearly as dominant when they aren't playing at home.

Well I think they'll do enough to win. Hell if I know what's really gonna happen though. Saints could win 41-10 for all I know. icon_smile.gif