Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Time for Cavs to face adversity.

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

Which is why Howard gets so many rebounds, he pushes off. Biggest whiner in NBA.

Not true at all. Howard gets more rebounds cause no one on this team can really rebound with the exception of Barnes.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

First, don't use "Class dismissed". For one, that's my line, and two, Cavs fans have never been known to school anybody with their intelligence.

Second, a single digit margin of victory is a blowout? Good to know. Like I said, "Cavs fans" and "intelligence" are never used in the same sentence.

Wow dude you are ****ing clueless, the Cavs were up by 20+ that ENTIRE game and called off the dogs at the end and you ended up losing by 8 or 9 if I recall correctly.

yeah, you got ****ing schooled.

i can always tell when im right because you will resort to stupid comments about "cavs fans intelligence" instead of actually countering my points.

sad orlando fans cant admit when they suck. at least cavs fans can admit when they get their *** kicked.

hows that adversity going for the cavs anyways? oh, 11 game win streak soon to be 12? cool cool adversity. hows orlando doing in the standings? hows carter fitting in for ya'll?

quote:
Originally posted by cmstophe:

quote:

First, don't use "Class dismissed". For one, that's my line, and two, Cavs fans have never been known to school anybody with their intelligence.

Second, a single digit margin of victory is a blowout? Good to know. Like I said, "Cavs fans" and "intelligence" are never used in the same sentence.

Wow dude you are ****ing clueless, the Cavs were up by 20+ that ENTIRE game and called off the dogs at the end and you ended up losing by 8 or 9 if I recall correctly.

yeah, you got ****ing schooled.

i can always tell when im right because you will resort to stupid comments about "cavs fans intelligence" instead of actually countering my points.

sad orlando fans cant admit when they suck. at least cavs fans can admit when they get their *** kicked.

hows that adversity going for the cavs anyways? oh, 11 game win streak soon to be 12? cool cool adversity. hows orlando doing in the standings? hows carter fitting in for ya'll?

You're not even an entertaining troll.

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Cavs need Lebron to score near his career high to put away the knicks.

is mo/west part of this?

Dude, you guys got beat by the Wizards. OUCH....don't care how many points lebron needed to score, a win is a win. something you guys don't know much of.

The Cavs got beat by the Wizards too on 11-18.

It's funny because the so-called "garbage-time" had the Cavs starting line-up on the court for almost the entire 4th quarter.

Oh, and with LeBron playing the last 7 minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

Who has the best record in the NBA? Who has a 6.5 game lead on the Magic in the standings...? yah...

Having the best record in regular season does not always guarantee a win in the finals.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

The day your offense is ran through your backcourt instead of Lebron will be the day I agree with you. You guys can just put any two good shooters in the perimeter and it works just as well. Gibson is probably a better shooter than Mo, and Parker can hit the 3 well enough.

Also, it's extremely relevant not having the stretch 4 -> bad game. Just like if Lebron didn't have the ball in his hands for more than half of the game, the Cavs would probably lose. I'd find it understandable for people to blame it on that.

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that they Lakers have no excuse if they lose while not running the triangle offense.

cavsfan4life06 keeps saying all we are is full of excuses, even though I have said the ONE thing about that game we were lacking (the stretch 4), nothing else. We have no other excuses because we have only played you guys once. I'm pretty sure he's just a blunt idiot trying troll the boards, and he's full of it.

The ECF last year doesn't show desperation, it shows the last time we were actually matched up in a 7 game series (along with the regular season game) and it's right now the best way to measure things (although in reality nothing should be measured here... at all. Not after one game) due to the fact that we have not played against each other enough to talk about anything.

The Magic were not great last season during the regular season, the Cavs were. So far everything's basically the same. Our record can be attributed to injuries and plain lethargic play, but it won't matter come playoffs.

Well thought out response bro. I've been waiting for someone to come up with a convincing argument that isn't full of excuses.(not being sarcastic)

quote:

Who has the best record in the NBA? Who has a 6.5 game lead on the Magic in the standings...? yah...

Who are the reigning Eastern Conference Champs?

Who is the reigning 2nd place team of the East?

Which team has the sore loser playing for it?

Which team surrendered two 20 point leads in the 2009 ECF?

Which team has beaten Boston this year?

Which team is going to lose their superstar SF to free agency this summer?

Which team can't talk sh!t until they defeat the other team in the playoffs?

Which team has to hope that the other teams back court plays like trash and superstar center plays in foul trouble in order to get a W?

I could go on....

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:

Who are the reigning Eastern Conference Champs?

Who is the reigning 2nd place team of the East?

Which team has the sore loser playing for it?

Which team surrendered two 20 point leads in the 2009 ECF?

Which team has beaten Boston this year?

Which team is going to lose their superstar SF to free agency this summer?

Which team can't talk sh!t until they defeat the other team in the playoffs?

Which team has to hope that the other teams back court plays like trash and superstar center plays in foul trouble in order to get a W?

I could go on....

Which team is living in the present and not the past?

lol @ people who still think lbj is leaving. pretty sad when magic fans are still clinging to it when NBA sources say the knicks and nets have given up hope. ah, pathetic magic. will enjoy your tears this year.

quote:

I hope he stays in Cleveland, he'll be the Dan Marino of basketball if he does.

Howard will be the next Marino, that is if he stays in Orlando his whole career. If he's smart, he'll do what Shaq did, leave. Look at what that did for him, 4 rings, and one on the way.