Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Barnes is the Magic's new and improved Hedo!

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Hoopszar, you never answered my question.

Do you believe Eric Snow was a better player than Kareem, because Eric Snow could play 3 positions?

Listen,..

Jabbar was a multi facet all universe player no matter if he played the 5 exclusively or not. Where in regards to your choice of comparison with Eric Snow, who's a great human being and was a gifted athlete in his own right that played two positions,..not 3.

Which those positions Mr. Snow played were SG and PG where ironically he handled and protected the ball well. His inability to shoot the basketball with any real scorers range or mid range consistency left his floor forte as a strong bodied defender and capable passer,..he was a very floor solid and high character player.

Now where I'd not compare the two, you don't have to validate your comparing the two to me or anyone else. Nor do you have to defend your swayed belief that E. Snow to you was somehow considered to be a better player than Jabbar. Although I don't think so and I don't think you'll get many others to agree with you on your choice of player comparisons either,..it takes a very different individual to come up with such a comparison that you've waged here.

But just the same it's long been established that you and I are immensely different in every facet of presence and persona. Ranging all the way from how we see, approach, handle and grasp things. So by all means this is merely another of our vast differences and let the record reflect they're exceptionally distinct,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Point 1: Eric Snow played the 3 repeatedly when he was on teams that went small. He did this often, both in Seattle and particularly in Philadelphia(which was most of his career). You are simply wrong if you deny this happened.

Point 2: I'll give you $Texas if you can find a point where I said Eric Snow was better than Kareem, because I never said anything remotely resembling that.

What I asked was if YOU thought he was better than Kareem, because he played 3 positions and Kareem played 1. Given that you used that PRECISE justification for saying Barnes was better than Dwight, I fail to see why you would dismiss the question.

Besides the fact that you're a complete idiot, obviously.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Hoopszar, you never answered my question.

Do you believe Eric Snow was a better player than Kareem, because Eric Snow could play 3 positions?

It's the yes or no angle that is causing the confusion.

He instead chose to refute his own point about Barnes v. Dwight by claiming I said that being able to play multiple positions meant you were better than a player who only played one.

WOW, you know what maybe i was WRONG

Matt Barnes "best overall player on the magic" after tonights performance, im on the band wagon!

What an incredible performance

I would love to hear your reaction to this stat line

tonight was his 6th game with 0 points this season, and also has another game of 1 points, but he is the best overall player on our team right LOL

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by nabeca:

hedo just won another game for raptors. what about barnes?

Incredible,..

Sir,.. that's absolutely, positively got to be the dumbest miss the mark stammering of a hit or miss display that's every been waged,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Hedo hit free throw and Raptors win game. So by such " INFAMOUS " wis-dumb him must be king of court,..huh?

Here's the Bullseye,..

51RZPVEYPWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

you watch Raptors games too???? You are amazing, yopu have eyes and ears all around the globe, nothing passes by you except that it was Raps last possession and they won the game with those free throws. Ok, you dont like the term game winning free throws. then use the term dishwashing freethrows. But even that wont change the fact that Raps beat the Lakers with Hedos free throws. Oh, by he way somebody told me vince tried 4 3's in last 60 seconds. now we all kow a chubby vince Carter is even worse than a pizza eating fadeaway shooting, defenseless, hustle handicapped Hedo. Right?

That Hedo play was truly nostalgic.

Hardly any time left on the clock, Lakers up by 1. Hedo has the ball. Hedo drives to the basket, flailing his arms around, gets into some contact, yells something incoherent while throwing the ball to the side (sometimes he'd throw it up to the basket, or as some people truly believed... he "passed" it to Dwight), and getting the foul called.

quote:

You're frustrated because you're the one that made what I and a number of others, would find as an absolutely imbecilic Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

Well you know me: always making those imbecilic Kareem Abdul-Jabbars.

On what planet is that a sentence?

And ok, hoopczar: if Barnes is better than Dwight because Barnes plays 3 positions, why would that same logic not apply universally?

quote:

And ok, hoopczar: if Barnes is better than Dwight because Barnes plays 3 positions, why would that same logic not apply universally?

You know the deal,..

So stop beating around the bush and just admit your green eyed envy there Wiley,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

wiley.gif

quote:

quote:

You're frustrated because you're the one that made what I and a number of others, would find as an absolutely imbecilic Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

You were very kind to only ask about that one sentence group of words in particular. Apparently, if you start with a capitalized word, and end with a period, it must be a sentence. For which practice must if you wish. Although in effort pertaining and relating to, and only to.

In tommorrows class, we can cover proper punctuation,.. and theory regarding the overuse of bolded phrases and the economic law of diminishing returns.