Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Jameer Smelson

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:]

vince has always been my favorite player, I never cared about the magic so you can GO TO HELL on that one.

DaCarter is not a Magic fan....he's a VC fan.

Duh!

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:]

vince has always been my favorite player, I never cared about the magic so you can GO TO HELL on that one.

DaCarter is not a Magic fan....he's a VC fan.

Duh!

He will gone be once Carter is traded. He is just a VC homer.

anyone who doesn't want Henrich makes me roflcopterlolface

if you watch him play maybe once with da bulls, you'd understand.

you know that one guy who doesnt think he should have to score all the time, and do 100 other things well. Not to mention being a top on ball/perimeter defender.

only prob is no reason why Bulls should want Nelson, theres no where to put hiim on that team and they're now doing great with Henrich starting...

/cry

and lol at ppl dissing VCdaCarter for being a VC homer. You honestly think he cares. Hes a VC fan calling him a VC fan prolly doesnt phase him..

o and I'm glad Jaqueer got to pad his ppg stat in the last minutes of the game where Portland stopped trying.

He actually admitted to not caring about the Magic only VC.

This is a Magic board right? Who wants people like that even around? Go start a VC message board.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

He actually admitted to not caring about the Magic only VC.

This is a Magic board right? Who wants people like that even around? Go start a VC message board.

i just feel really bad for the nj nets message boards that he came from. they put up with him for 5 years. assuming he's been nuthugging for that long

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

destroying the other PGs out there.

Please. Jameer gets handled on a regular basis.

Defensively, but he dishes out more than he takes offensively, so he's basically Nash with worst passing and a slightly worse offensive game (which is still pretty **** good).

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

just making sure you were feeling just as bad on Vince..

Jameer has an excuse he had knee surgery and he says it still gives him problems BUT the big difference between him and Vince is that he will play through it, he will play through a little bit of pain

Vince Carter has to take his 5 out of 18 games a month off because he has a mild ankle sprain or back stiffness, its a joke

Is that the magic fan philosophy this season?? when a magic player is ****ing up it's alright to criticize him as long as you throw in an insult or 2 about vince carter.

Vince missed time because of ankle and shoulder sprain. where the hell did you get back stiffness from???

P.S. see how the haters turned a thread about jameer nelson into another vince carter sucks thread.

He took a shot at jameer nelson, so i was seeing his point on our savior vince carter, there is nothing wrong with that

and no thats not our philosophy, and i was just throwing in back problems because the guy has a problem after every game and its not a major problem like jameer its always something very minor, he is another one of the princess's of the NBA, he can't play through pain

and should we be saying anything good about the guy's play right now? i don't think so

You threw in back problems because you don't know what the **** you're talking about. Choke yaself, plz.

Wow are you kidding me? thats a little uncalled for, why are you getting so defensive. How could you possibly argue that the man can play through pain and that hes not constantly hurt. you can't.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

anyone who doesn't want Henrich makes me roflcopterlolface

if you watch him play maybe once with da bulls, you'd understand.

you know that one guy who doesnt think he should have to score all the time, and do 100 other things well. Not to mention being a top on ball/perimeter defender.

only prob is no reason why Bulls should want Nelson, theres no where to put hiim on that team and they're now doing great with Henrich starting...

/cry

and lol at ppl dissing VCdaCarter for being a VC homer. You honestly think he cares. Hes a VC fan calling him a VC fan prolly doesnt phase him..

o and I'm glad Jaqueer got to pad his ppg stat in the last minutes of the game where Portland stopped trying.

Hinrich is an average at best nba player, I would honestly rather have JJ Redick.

Hinrich has REGRESSED every year why would you want him so bad so he can regress every year with us? NO THANKS

He hasnt regressed, he has had his time cut back by derrick rose. Big difference. And, Hinrich is above average-if for no other reason than his on the ball defense...which would be priceless on this team