Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Blazers 1/15/10 - 10:30 P.M. EST

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

at this point I want vince to be traded as well. this team is garbage and he's not able to play the way he did on past teams with this squad. Too many players that demand the ball.

Dude wake up. I love VC, but I have never seen him play that bad as he has in recent weeks, do you want to tell us his performance lately is good? Even as a hardcore VC fan you must see he is not playing good, I bet if you would ask him he would admit that himself.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

VC will be gone soon, the guy is trash. Not only has he been horrible offensively all year but he lets Andre Miller make him his *****.

How can Dwight Howard barely touch the ball?

Exactly. I watched in awe as Andre Miller abused him again and again. I just couldn't believe it. Then on offense he is not active at all. I saw a play where he dumped it off to Dwight in the post and started to run around a screen and he just stopped and started drifting. If it were Redick i know he wouldn't have stopped until he had reached the other side. We have to accept that the theory of replacing Turk with VC was good. but the reality is anything but.

quote:
Originally posted by AzureFlames:

lol the otis interview was comical he keep repeating the same thing in different ways.

yeah we the fans seem to be way more stressed then him..i guess you have to be that way to be a gm and the pressure that comes with it..

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by brownmagic:

For all the talent this team has, what it really needs is a slasher, too often we just settle for jumpshots instead of taking it to the hole. Carter tries but settles for tough shots instead of making that extra pass and being more selective in what he launches.

Also Jameer needs to do more than just dribble to the perimeter and pass, he needs to create, show some urgency and get others involved. Steve Nash was fantastic earlier this night, just focused on penetrating into the paint and getting his team the ball in the first quarter and slowly worked himself into the offense as the game went on.

Kinda like what J-Will does?

Yes, only problem is J-Will given his age cant play starter minutes to carry this team. At the moment he is doing way more than being a back up outplaying Nelson on a consistent basis. Jameer is our supposed starting all-star point guard, he needs to step up.

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

am i the only guy watching otis doing the live interview?

what's being said?

He said he's isn't worried right now, we're only 2 games behind the eastern conference leader.Says if we're playin like this in april then he will be concerned

it will be too late in april he needs to have a deadline of all star week end if we are showing any signs of progress he really needs to look at somthing before the trade deadline

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

am i the only guy watching otis doing the live interview?

what's being said?

He said he's isn't worried right now, we're only 2 games behind the eastern conference leader.Says if we're playin like this in april then he will be concerned

it will be too late in april he needs to have a deadline of all star week end if we are showing any signs of progress he really needs to look at somthing before the trade deadline

otis is known for bluffing, he could be working a trade right now..

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

at this point I want vince to be traded as well. this team is garbage and he's not able to play the way he did on past teams with this squad. Too many players that demand the ball.

Haha you mean lose and jack up tons of shots and pad his stats? That's the whole problem he only cares about his own stats, he doesn't want to do what makes the team better. That would require him to be a facilitator and actually guard someone, I know it's a lot to ask.

guard someone?? that's gonna make the other players play like they want to win??? do me a favor and stick yoursel f*g.

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

Otis didnt say anything of good news. In fact, it was bad news.

But supposedly he's known to lie or fake it.

**** Otis Smith. This mess is his doing.