Sign in to follow this  
Coral Snake

At risk of being blown out of thewater...

quote:
Originally posted by quaddoc54:

I don't think "most posters" are unhappy that we made changes from last year...we sometimes just don't like what we are seeing as the pieces are now assembled. We were hoping for a better outcome - thought the pieces would form a "better" picture/result....then again, we're only 1/2 way through the season, aren't we?

i said most posters that are unhappy state that their unhappiness is from the blowing up of last years team

I feel Coral Snake's pain. This team is big on talent. Unfortunately, the same players play with no emotion or heart. It is frustrating to watch lesser teams push our players around. Stan, please go back to your old ways and get the team fired up.

quote:
Originally posted by Coral Snake:

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

im pretty sure corals a troll, this is the most rediculous thing ive ever read from a "magic" fan..

first posts with this crap? prolly a cleveland fan

Sorry to dissapoint zo, definitely NOT a troll.

I love the Magic. Just very pi**ed off and dissapointed at the complete lack of enthusiasm from our supposed Big 3 (DH, RL and JN).

Ok...they make a lot of money, fine. What really got me was the Big 3 spearheading the charge against Van G for being too "mean". They played good for a few games...now they are like a bunch of spoiled kids...uh Rashard, this is a team game, make whatever **** shots you get and shut up.

I don't believe in keeping players for supposed value or because they look good on paper. I want people who go out and play their asses off everynight with no complaints. I want people who go out and play their asses off everynight with no complaints. I never believe any player on any team I like is sacred. They are a product and if that product doesn't work it should be replaced.

These 3 are playing terrible and do you really think this ship will be righted this year? It's lack of enthusiasm and selfishness. Chances are it will spread before it gets corrected.

That is why i initially said what I said. I am the furthest thing from being a troll. I stated initially I didn't want to disrepect any one here, these are only my thoughts.

I love the Magic and only want whats best for the team.

Well you are looking for people in the wrong professional sport them. In order to field a team of guys who go out and play their asses off every night with no complaints it would have to be a team of scrubs and D-leaguers. The NBA is full of a bunch of babies who are only worried about themselves, you are expecting too much out of these guys if you expect that every night for an 82 game season. It won't happen, ever, on any NBA team, this isn't 1960 where they played for pride.

quote:
Originally posted by mnewballer21:

quote:
Originally posted by Coral Snake:

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

im pretty sure corals a troll, this is the most rediculous thing ive ever read from a "magic" fan..

first posts with this crap? prolly a cleveland fan

Sorry to dissapoint zo, definitely NOT a troll.

I love the Magic. Just very pi**ed off and dissapointed at the complete lack of enthusiasm from our supposed Big 3 (DH, RL and JN).

Ok...they make a lot of money, fine. What really got me was the Big 3 spearheading the charge against Van G for being too "mean". They played good for a few games...now they are like a bunch of spoiled kids...uh Rashard, this is a team game, make whatever **** shots you get and shut up.

I don't believe in keeping players for supposed value or because they look good on paper. I want people who go out and play their asses off everynight with no complaints. I want people who go out and play their asses off everynight with no complaints. I never believe any player on any team I like is sacred. They are a product and if that product doesn't work it should be replaced.

These 3 are playing terrible and do you really think this ship will be righted this year? It's lack of enthusiasm and selfishness. Chances are it will spread before it gets corrected.

That is why i initially said what I said. I am the furthest thing from being a troll. I stated initially I didn't want to disrepect any one here, these are only my thoughts.

I love the Magic and only want whats best for the team.

Well you are looking for people in the wrong professional sport then. In order to field a team of guys who go out and play their asses off every night with no complaints it would have to be a team of scrubs and D-leaguers. The NBA is full of a bunch of babies who are only worried about themselves, you are expecting too much out of these guys if you expect that every night for an 82 game season. It won't happen, ever, on any NBA team, this isn't 1960 where they played for pride.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

I don't think "most posters" are unhappy that we made changes from last year...we sometimes just don't like what we are seeing as the pieces are now assembled. We were hoping for a better outcome - thought the pieces would form a "better" picture/result....then again, we're only 1/2 way through the season, aren't we?

i said most posters that are unhappy state that their unhappiness is from the blowing up of last years team

That is one of the first references I have seen one of regulars use describing what happened.

Again, Otis panicked...I would rather he added some parts instead of changing 3/5ths of our finals starting group. At least give it another run before dismantling it.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

Maybe we're just too tired to argue. With that being said Dwight is a star in this league but he is not a superstar. He is not there and i fear that with his childlike attitude he will never be there. He is living off his slam dunk championship and not by his play.

1. Lebron

2. Dwight

3. Who cares

That's any general managers wish list for young guys to build around in the NBA. Dwight is closer to Lebron than Wade, CP3, and whoever else is to him. The team with the best center in the league has a habit on winning multiple championships.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:

quote:

That is one of the first references I have seen one of regulars use describing what happened.

Again, Otis panicked...I would rather he added some parts instead of changing 3/5ths of our finals starting group. At least give it another run before dismantling it.

Otis didn't panic he improved our roster. You're just really stupid.

quote:

quote:

quote:

well we did. we have so many other players. Doesn't mean that blowing it up was wrong, that remains to be seen.

always got to look at big picture things. resigning hedo would have left us hamstrung for a good while. Fortune favors the bold, we made bold moves. We made moves that are all or nothing. If we don't succeed we can turn around and make more adjustments. Thats something we couldn't do with Hedo.

quote:

quote:

quote:

3/5ths huh

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

well we did. we have so many other players. Doesn't mean that blowing it up was wrong, that remains to be seen.

always got to look at big picture things. resigning hedo would have left us hamstrung for a good while. Fortune favors the bold, we made bold moves. We made moves that are all or nothing. If we don't succeed we can turn around and make more adjustments. Thats something we couldn't do with Hedo.

Yeah if we don't succeed this season, we have a huge expiring contract. When we didn't succeed this year with Turk, we'd have, what, 100 million dollars wrapped up in a pair of 30something old, unathletic forwards over the next 3+ seasons.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

Maybe we're just too tired to argue. With that being said Dwight is a star in this league but he is not a superstar. He is not there and i fear that with his childlike attitude he will never be there. He is living off his slam dunk championship and not by his play.

1. Lebron

2. Dwight

3. Who cares

That's any general managers wish list for young guys to build around in the NBA. Dwight is closer to Lebron than Wade, CP3, and whoever else is to him. The team with the best center in the league has a habit on winning multiple championships.

Is Dwight the best center when we play teams like Boston, Cleveland, Denver etc. I say he is but he sure as hell does not play like it against the better teams. Matter of fact he usually dissapears. I don't know the solution but I hope we find it soon.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Otis didn't panic he improved our roster. You're just really stupid.

Another insult....is it possible to actually have a discussion without name calling????

What's our record? Last year at this time?

Is our record better???? Yes or No? It's NOT.

Alston, Lee, & Hedo were 3/5ths of our starting line up from the FINALS TEAM. They are gone. We are playing like garbage. Nice

"improvement".