Sign in to follow this  
caseyw2002

what are the magic missing to compete with boston and Cavaliers and Los Angeles Laker

maybe a little grit, dirtiness, and the absolute conviction that they're the best

basketball wise I think pretty much all the ingredients are there. If they can put it on the floor when these teams need to get beat, is another matter and just something you'll have to wait and see. Still 4 months to gel as they say, and is already posted.

boston: a 7 game series. I think Orlando is better than Boston. Not just because I am a fan of Orlando either. Sure, boston CAN beat us. But 7 games is a grind that I dont think Boston can handle.

LA: We need better point guard production-hello Jwill. Will you step up in the playoffs please? how about 50% from 3's and your continued excellent a:to ratio? Thats all I ask.

CLE: nothing. Unless they get Jamison I dont see that series going past 6 games-and thats assuming they get homecourt advantage...which they might not get.

Chemistry for the most part.

With the Lakers, who I feel we just don't have an answer for, have our number. Their frontcourt is just too long and skilled. Dwight always has problems with longer, bigger players. If you go big and play him and Gortat together they just aren't as skilled as Gasol and Bynum.

The Cavaliers we are better than period. If they obtain Jamison though, I feel that advantage would be taken away. Lewis is our guy that gives them the fits because they don't have a PF that can handle his style of play...Jamison certainly can and more.

Celtics I feel pretty confident against no matter what they do. We would just have to keep the turnovers down and hit our open shots consistently.