Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Post your Music

What the hell are you doing?

I'm in 90s mood brah. WTF is wrong with the Goo Goo Dolls? Dizzy up the Girl was a great pop rock album. Quit being such a friggin hipster and go back to writing a blog about Musk Rat Sally and the Jabronis or whatever lmfao gtfo srsly bro u changed man

I'm in 90s mood brah. WTF is wrong with the Goo Goo Dolls? Dizzy up the Girl was a great pop rock album. Quit being such a friggin hipster and go back to writing a blog about Musk Rat Sally and the Jabronis or whatever lmfao gtfo srsly bro u changed man

There's plenty of great 90s music to go around without regulating yourself to the band that wrote Iris. What's next, Matchbox 20? COME ON BRO.

There's plenty of great 90s music to go around without regulating yourself to the band that wrote Iris. What's next, Matchbox 20? COME ON BRO.

*relegating* yourself

Though I guess it is entirely possible for the Goo Goo Dolls to cause people to defecate.

*relegating* yourself

Though I guess it is entirely possible for the Goo Goo Dolls to cause people to defecate.

I want to poop on your face.

no crap man it's not like I don't listen to it. i just love the singles the goo goo dolls put out during that time period so wahetevr man if u want to listen to silverchair and mudhoney instead by all means brah it's a free county so ur allowed to do that but i saw the goo goo dolls live with vanessa carlton and third eye blind back in high school cause i got free tickets and the show was off da hizzy i mean not the best by any means cause i seen better but u know it was good to see them play the classics n stuff bro but the new stuff is dreadful cause its liek vh1 top 20 penis rock so whatever bro anyways i hope we can continue these spirited discussions since the lockout is coming and boy its gonna be rufffffffffff and stuff with my afropuff

no crap man it's not like I don't listen to it. i just love the singles the goo goo dolls put out during that time period so wahetevr man if u want to listen to silverchair and mudhoney instead by all means brah it's a free county so ur allowed to do that but i saw the goo goo dolls live with vanessa carlton and third eye blind back in high school cause i got free tickets and the show was off da hizzy i mean not the best by any means cause i seen better but u know it was good to see them play the classics n stuff bro but the new stuff is dreadful cause its liek vh1 top 20 penis rock so whatever bro anyways i hope we can continue these spirited discussions since the lockout is coming and boy its gonna be rufffffffffff and stuff with my afropuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJwqDa1QVI

That song confused me as a kid. Was it:

"All that she wants is another baby" meaning that she wants to get pregnant,

"All that she wants is another, baby" as in the singer is calling the person she's talking to "baby", or is it

"All that she wants is another baby", as if to say that all that "she" is interested in is a new, separate person to call "baby" than her previous baby.

**** be ambiguous.

I appreciated 3am to an extent once I realized that the whole point in the song was that it wasn't actually 3am, but no one cared enough to fix the clock.

But ultimately, The Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20, Sister Hazell, and Hootie and the Blowfish make up the USA Network of 90s pop-rock: It's typically a pleasant enough distraction, but it'd be pretty hard to justify seeking most of it out.

That song confused me as a kid. Was it:

"All that she wants is another baby" meaning that she wants to get pregnant,

"All that she wants is another, baby" as in the singer is calling the person she's talking to "baby", or is it

"All that she wants is another baby", as if to say that all that "she" is interested in is a new, separate person to call "baby" than her previous baby.

**** be ambiguous.

You asked yourself those questions as a kid? I probably just did some obnoxious dance and ate a lunchable.