Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Post your Music

Yeah, both artists are starting to blow up. Had these a few months back. Good stuff. /hipster

There Will Be Tears is an awesome song. So is Nature Feels.

Eddie-Vedder-Ukulele-Songs.jpg

Eddie Vedder with just a ukulele. I thought it was interesting.

And the new Arctic Monkeys album is a real grower. It's definitely behind their previous three albums, but that's not an insult considering how highly I think of them in the first place. To me, it sounds like they tried the best of both worlds by trying to take elements of FWN and Humbug and mixing them together. Not a bad idea.

Eddie-Vedder-Ukulele-Songs.jpg

Eddie Vedder with just a ukulele. I thought it was interesting.

And the new Arctic Monkeys album is a real grower. It's definitely behind their previous three albums, but that's not an insult considering how highly I think of them in the first place. To me, it sounds like they tried the best of both worlds by trying to take elements of FWN and Humbug and mixing them together. Not a bad idea.

I streamed the album but didn't give it a proper listen yet. The singles pop, the rest so far is meh.

I streamed the album but didn't give it a proper listen yet. The singles pop, the rest so far is meh.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

You know, Jareth.

If someone mentions two different albums, and you respond by saying "I streamed that album", no one knows what you're talking about.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

You know, Jareth.

If someone mentions two different albums, and you respond by saying "I streamed that album", no one knows what you're talking about.

Being the Pearl Jam fan you are, you should probably check out the Vedder album. It's genuinely very lovely and peaceful. It' quite a nice contrast from your typical Pearl Jam record.

You know, Jareth.

You know, Xenu.

When I said I streamed THE album, referring obviously to the new AC album, kberto knows what I'm talking about.

Also, mind your biznit.

Also, I love you.

Also, the only reason you're in here is because you smelled the words Eddie Vedder via your AOL device lmfao!!!!

• Upvote 1