Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Game Thread: Orlando vs. Atlanta 7:00pm 1/9/10

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

Hawks have great motivation to play hard and well. They take the lead in the southeast division, if they win.

So we're playing for pride? Not good. icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

I thought the team played at their best Last night when vagisil was on the bench. He's not the only problem we have but his poor all around play is a major reason for the slide. Dwight needs to accept a lot of blame too.

Supposedly, this team is full of weapons. You think 1 guy playing poorly is the reason why this team is losing???

vagisil was brought in to be "the guy" that gets it going for us on offense and Dwight on D, but vagisil has acted like he has contracted the H1T5 virus aka Turkoflu.

(WARNING: The H1T5 virus causes lapses in shot taking judgment, court vision, and an overall suckiness to the host's game)

Vagisil is the anchor that has been tied tightly around the neck of this team for the last couple weeks and you want to slob on his knob like its dairy queen soft serve dipped in chocolate when its clearly winn-dixie brand rum raisin thats freezer burned. WAKE THE FUKC UP!

btw i hope YOU choke on your rum raisin!

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

Oh captain my captain. How can I not get behind that piece of Icelandic optimism? Now Addi how do you say "no wince, No problem" in Icelandic?

"Ekkert v