Sign in to follow this  
thelead

When Will the Slide end?

I'm going with the Kings game, because if not, we're in BIG trouble...

What's sad, is that when looking at the last 6 games, I seriously though we would go 6-0 and instead we're 2-4...

I'm going with the Kings game, because if not, we're in BIG trouble...

What's sad, is that when looking at the last 6 games, I seriously though we would go 6-0 and instead we're 2-4...

I think it will end tomrrow, carter will be out and jj will start At least jj playes hard every night and maybe it will rub off with the starting unit. I think this team will get it turned around soon and we will be fine, there is still alot of basketball left to play this season. The team needs to make a few adjustments and the magic will be back to playing great basketball and back on top.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

I think it will end tomrrow, carter will be out and jj will start At least jj playes hard every night and maybe it will rub off with the starting unit. I think this team will get it turned around soon and we will be fine, there is still alot of basketball left to play this season. The team needs to make a few adjustments and the magic will be back to playing great basketball and back on top.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

we all wish........

As much as I have been hating on VC these last few days, we will not win much without him. We need VC to turn it around just as much as the rest of the players. Having him out while other players suck really isn't helping the situation.

somehow i dislike the Nelson-Evans matchup in the game against the Kings.. smart money's on a rookie-season high for 'Reke.(unless Dwight shows up on defense and doesnt get himself into foul trouble)

quote:
Originally posted by John Tropic:

somehow i dislike the Nelson-Evans matchup in the game against the Kings.. smart money's on a rookie-season high for 'Reke.(unless Dwight shows up on defense and doesnt get himself into foul trouble)

SVG wud have cmon sense to play jj ,mp, and barnes on him....

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

How come there is not a "never" option?

If it gets that bad this board will implode. I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

The slide will end tommorow night calm down. They will trounce the Hawks, everyone will be happy again, and all this negativity that people thrive on will be gone. At least until the next loss that is.