Sign in to follow this  
Pablo

Would you trade V. Carter?

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Arex Bawrin:

If we trade him we're going to need someone who the team can rely on to get to the hole and finish. I know everyone wants JJ in Vince's place, but that's just not JJ's game. So as long as we can get someone who meets that criteria then I'm fine.

this guy

iguodaladunk.jpg

up until the point where he starts shooting jumpers...

Who would want VC??? He looks terrible....you think Magic fans are the only people in the universe watching their games or reading box scores????

No one wants a broken down jump shooter.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

quote:

If we trade him we're going to need someone who the team can rely on to get to the hole and finish. I know everyone wants JJ in Vince's place, but that's just not JJ's game. So as long as we can get someone who meets that criteria then I'm fine.

this guy

iguodaladunk.jpg

he's not the best 3pt shooter. but he relentlessly attacks the basket and is an efficient 2pt scorer. he's a good defender and is young. most of all is that his contract would be smaller (price wise) than it would be to go out and sign another star like wade (if that ever comes to fruition).

I dont think we need to trade anyone even not Gortat. In terms of raw talent and diversity of skill, we got the perfect package of players and a deep bench.

If we can fit them all together and get the positive sides out of everyone, then this is a championship team, we got more then enough talent on this team. The problem lies somewhere else.

quote:
Originally posted by Magics Fan from Syria:

I dont think we need to trade anyone even not Gortat. In terms of raw talent and diversity of skill, we got the perfect package of players and a deep bench.

If we can fit them all together and get the positive sides out of everyone, then this is a championship team, we got more then enough talent on this team. The problem lies somewhere else.

nobody is debating whether to make a trade because of lack of talent. the problem is effort. so far this season in what seems to be majority of the games, this team (mostly the starting line up) has shown no emotion or effort. if they wont try then it's only logical that we would want to find players who will leave it all on the court day in and day out.

this team is like the mavericks after they made the finals. they just coasted into the playoffs the next year and look what happened to them...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

quote:

this guy

iguodaladunk.jpg

he's not the best 3pt shooter. but he relentlessly attacks the basket and is an efficient 2pt scorer. he's a good defender and is young. most of all is that his contract would be smaller (price wise) than it would be to go out and sign another star like wade (if that ever comes to fruition).

The thing i like most is that he is a point forward. We don't need to trade Vince to get him either.

If you look at this teams make up(Jameer, Vince, Rashard, Dwight) None really excels at creating their own shot(Vince looks old and slow out there and can't do it night in and night out. Jameer is great at shooting, but has gotten too big to shake his man often enough to get to the rim effectively. Rashard is a catch and shoot guy who is also a skilled post player. Dwight is a Beast due to size, strength and athleticism but not a talented scorer in the post).

Those guys need the table set for them if they are gonna score effectively.

If Hedo was still on this team with the guys we have now there is no doubt in my mind that we would be the top team in the east, maybe even the league. Iggy can do that. He's basically Lebron lite.

quote:
Originally posted by matthi3205:

carter + gorat + bass for g. wallace + diop + diaw

that would be nice! wallace and lewis at sf and pf = mismatch

U nutz???? Diop has 3 years left on his contract and makes more than Bass. Why in hell would the Bobcats make this trade? They're playing well and taking VC will not improve their team. Also, what are they supposed to do with Chandler and Gortat?