Sign in to follow this  
Pablo

Would you trade V. Carter?

If we trade him we're going to need someone who the team can rely on to get to the hole and finish. I know everyone wants JJ in Vince's place, but that's just not JJ's game. So as long as we can get someone who meets that criteria then I'm fine.

quote:
Originally posted by Arex Bawrin:

If we trade him we're going to need someone who the team can rely on to get to the hole and finish. I know everyone wants JJ in Vince's place, but that's just not JJ's game. So as long as we can get someone who meets that criteria then I'm fine.

this guy

iguodaladunk.jpg

I wouldn't mind trading Vince for let's say Chris Paul and then trade JN for a SG. This SG does not have to be an all star. Lee was not one last year and he performed well. JJ could start and if he's having a bad night MP can also play the SG.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

I would trade Vince...

In my dreams I would trade Vince for T-Mac, let T-Macs contract expire next year and get Wade.

It would have to be in your dreams because it wouldn't be possible in real life.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Arex Bawrin:

this guy

iguodaladunk.jpg

Yes he is. He would make a world of difference.