Sign in to follow this  
Pablo

Would you trade V. Carter?

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

i wouldnt trade vince he could be a huge assist for us.

i will get one thing straight im havnt been happy with vinces performance but it is not fully his fault.

we just have to use him right clearly stans whole i dont want vince to fit in with the team isnt working. we either need the team to run off vince and create spaces for him to attack or run vince within the team in a system.

that is really all i want to see get going.

+101 dolmations

Nelson is far from being a playmaker. Just cuz he can throw lobs doesnt make him one that's a set play.

I dont think he's a solid playmaker at all VC needs to be the playmaker, he's been one most his career, especially last year in NJ dishing out 5 APG to poop teammates.

Nelson is really just a shooter/scorer, I dont see him as a playmaker in any way shape or form. VC was a better playmaker when Nelson was down in my honest opinion, and J will maybe as well.

I'm beginning to think that Vince had the impression since he was coming to a winning team that he wasn't going to have to work so hard. And now the pressure's on.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

I'm beginning to think that Vince had the impression since he was coming to a winning team that he wasn't going to have to work so hard. And now the pressure's on.

You may be on to something....expectations for VC have been very low for a while. Now? The pressure is high and he isn't handling it very well.

would i trade vc, yes if it helped the magic. i do not see the interest to play hard and do the little things. the magic will need a total effort from everyone to win big.