Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Magic=LMAO

Otis is looking like a tool now letting Turk and Lee leave.

Dwight is a baby

Vince Sucks

Jameer needs to be traded or benched

Rashard needs to either shoot the Ball or sit down, because he aint doing anything on D.

And dont even give me that BS stop panicing it's just one game. Cleveland lost to Bobcats crap.

WE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Otis is looking like a tool now letting Turk and Lee leave.

Dwight is a baby

Vince Sucks

Jameer needs to be traded or benched

Rashard needs to either shoot the Ball or sit down, because he aint doing anything on D.

And dont even give me that BS stop panicing it's just one game. Cleveland lost to Bobcats crap.

WE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yeah lets blame vince, one of 5 new guys on this team. Hes the root of all our problems. Hes the reason why Dwight looks like a middle schooler in the post, cant make free throws, Why rashard got suspended, jameer is short on all his jumpers.

Its all Vince fault.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Yeah lets blame vince, one of 5 new guys on this team. Hes the root of all our problems. Hes the reason why Dwight looks like a middle schooler in the post, cant make free throws, Why rashard got suspended, jameer is short on all his jumpers.

Its all Vince fault.

I think it was more aimed towards his attitude. Last year we responded to Van Gundy and his style and hey it worked this year not so much... WHY? The problem here as we all know is not basketball talent. It has to be mental and hey I'm not there so can't tell you what it is.

i'm just soooo sick of vince throwing up stupid azz shots up every game. 2-15...it seems like this is happening EVERY game. he's shooting under 40 percent, he's turning the ball over, and dosent do anything defensively.