Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

I know he asked for an explanation but I seriously doubt he needed a definition of artificial intelligence.

I was just being cheeky

And I changed the sliders to 'simulation' but no matter what you do, your teammates will always perform worse than they do in real life and the CPU will play better.

You shouldn't have to score 50+ points every night in your *****ing rookie season for your team to win more than 50 games

Pre-ordered 2K13 just a little bit ago. I've been watching videos showing some of the changes they made, like shoes among other things.. This game is going to be crazy, can't wait for Tuesday.

Man I've been playing an online association on NBA 2k13, anyone else have a huge issue with the fatigue on there? Literally 3 minutes into the game my teams fatigue has declined tenfold.

No I am not going crazy with the sprint trigger or anything, they just get tired so easy this year. Plus fatigue really plays into how well your player performs this year, frustrating at times.

The magic are comically awful in 2k13. The missed rebound and layup attempts make for a hilarious or suicidally depressing gaming experience depending on your perspective.

I love how every player (even our young athletic rookies) that is under or close to the 70 rating feels like they're swimming in molasses when dribbling arround.

At least last year we had von wafer who was a hidden gem in the game (terrible rating, but could kill you with dribble moves and finishing at the rim)

What lineup do you guys use? I feel like I'm using a wnba team with the lack of boards I get

The magic are comically awful in 2k13. The missed rebound and layup attempts make for a hilarious or suicidally depressing gaming experience depending on your perspective.

I love how every player (even our young athletic rookies) that is under or close to the 70 rating feels like they're swimming in molasses when dribbling arround.

At least last year we had von wafer who was a hidden gem in the game (terrible rating, but could kill you with dribble moves and finishing at the rim)

What lineup do you guys use? I feel like I'm using a wnba team with the lack of boards I get

Seems realistic

i need to get :o

Get the hell off the computer. Get in your car, drive to a walmart, gangnam style your way to the video game section, buy it, then go home and play it.

And then add me on XBL so you can get owned in slayer: Ryan the D