Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Poll - Re: Brandon Bass w/ help from Coach Mike Moreau(link)

quote:
Originally posted by Kush:

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

Why some kid's Stan fan opinion who doesn't even know where Florida is on the map worthy of a debate? Comical

Bass was our best offseason pickup. Best pure PF Magic have had since Horace Grant. This guy is even more of a hustle player and is more athletic.

Leave it to a MORON of a coach that was let go from the Miami Heat and whom nobody wanted, to have this kid's talent wasted

The only thing this Magic team needs is desperate front court toughness, rebounding, scoring, and hustle. Bass provides this perfectly.

Yeah he's not 6'11 but neither was Barkley, whom his game reminds me of except for Barkley's outside shot ability.

100% correct. Stan is a dip**** I am really beginning to hate him.

apparently dip****s coach you to the finals. so ill take him.

A dip**** coach who goes to the Finals and insert a not ready Nelson into the biggest series of the year and messes with the chemistry we had. GET HIM OUT! The guy is a fraud.

So, Van Gundy's biggest sin is playing an All-Star PG who had recovered from injury that was a matchup nightmare for Derek Fisher (who struggled mightily against small quick point guards the entire year, to the point where a Yao and McGrady-less Houston took them to 7 games), and played statistically identical to Rafer Alston (who's own numbers matched his averages throughout the season)?

Or is it because he plays a guy "who can't play defense and chucks up shots" (Anderson) over a guy who by all accounts is struggling with defensive rotations, chucks up shots at a very similar rate, rebounds at a similar rate, and who's lack of range clogs things up for a best player and penetration of our guards?

Or is it because he only got to the second round with a rookie PG, and two budding stars in Butler and Odom? Is it because he lost game 7 against defending champion Detroit (who themselves came one game short of repeating)? Or is it because Miami struggled early before winning the title, largely because Shaq missed 20 or so of the first 30 games, when Riley took over?

Or is it because you are emotional and overreacting because the Magic losing ruined your poor little Christmas?

I guess the Bulls should have fired Phil Jackson in 1990 because even though he had Jordan and Pippen, he couldn't get past the Pistons.

We needed Bass to beat the Celtics. Howard was raped by the boys in green and he needed Bass to be his Biatch to save him on the offensive glass.

I don't understand why Bass is getting such little playing time, especially when Howard is showing up with such flaws in his offense.

Plus, I am beginning to realize how much we miss Alston. The slow down offense of Jameer is NOT gonna cut it. Look at the number of assists in the Celtics game on Christmas day. Pathetic!

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Why some kid's Stan fan opinion who doesn't even know where Florida is on the map worthy of a debate? Comical

Bass was our best offseason pickup. Best pure PF Magic have had since Horace Grant. This guy is even more of a hustle player and is more athletic.

Leave it to a MORON of a coach that was let go from the Miami Heat and whom nobody wanted, to have this kid's talent wasted

The only thing this Magic team needs is desperate front court toughness, rebounding, scoring, and hustle. Bass provides this perfectly.

Yeah he's not 6'11 but neither was Barkley, whom his game reminds me of except for Barkley's outside shot ability.

A dip**** coach who goes to the Finals and insert a not ready Nelson into the biggest series of the year and messes with the chemistry we had. GET HIM OUT! The guy is a fraud.

So, Van Gundy's biggest sin is playing an All-Star PG who had recovered from injury that was a matchup nightmare for Derek Fisher (who struggled mightily against small quick point guards the entire year, to the point where a Yao and McGrady-less Houston took them to 7 games), and played statistically identical to Rafer Alston (who's own numbers matched his averages throughout the season)?

Or is it because he plays a guy "who can't play defense and chucks up shots" (Anderson) over a guy who by all accounts is struggling with defensive rotations, chucks up shots at a very similar rate, rebounds at a similar rate, and who's lack of range clogs things up for a best player and penetration of our guards?

Or is it because he only got to the second round with a rookie PG, and two budding stars in Butler and Odom? Is it because he lost game 7 against defending champion Detroit (who themselves came one game short of repeating)? Or is it because Miami struggled early before winning the title, largely because Shaq missed 20 or so of the first 30 games, when Riley took over?

Or is it because you are emotional and overreacting because the Magic losing ruined your poor little Christmas?

I guess the Bulls should have fired Phil Jackson in 1990 because even though he had Jordan and Pippen, he couldn't get past the Pistons.

I knew you were stupid but ****. Who plays someone that has missed over 4 months of basketball and can't fully lift his arm in the finals?FYI I bet with the Celtics and made me some bread. I don't give a **** what happens to this team. I root for them because they are from my city. Never lose sleep over this ****. And the coach still sucks ***. So does JJ Redick. But you support dumb ****, so I take you as a dumbass and anyone that agrees with you.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I knew you were stupid but ****. Who plays someone that has missed over 4 months of basketball and can't fully lift his arm in the finals?FYI I bet with the Celtics and made me some bread. I don't give a **** what happens to this team. I root for them because they are from my city. Never lose sleep over this ****. And the coach still sucks ***. So does JJ Redick. But you support dumb ****, so I take you as a dumbass and anyone that agrees with you.
You say the only reason that you root for them because you live in Orlando? Please tell us when you root for them? Some of us have never seen that in your posts. You are not a fan. Why do you even post on here?

quote:
We needed Bass to beat the Celtics. Howard was raped by the boys in green and he needed Bass to be his Biatch to save him on the offensive glass.

Tell me how this would work then. Explain it. Work out an offensive plan in where Bass is a factor.

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You say the only reason that you root for them because you live in Orlando? Please tell us when you root for them? Some of us have never seen that in your posts. You are not a fan. Why do you even post on here?
I'm not a FAN. I'm a SUPPORTER. I think FANS are stupid. And I post here because I want to. My support of the team doesn't have to appease you, that's why your question is really irrelevant.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm not a FAN. I'm a SUPPORTER. I think FANS are stupid. And I post here because I want to. My support of the team doesn't have to appease you, that's why your question is really irrelevant.
So you admit that you are an athletic supporter, eh? Well, Mr. Jockstrap, how do you "support" the Magic? Perhaps you should find a dictionary and look up the word.