Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Wishful Thinking Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

Brand for Carter might be the fairest trade for both sides since neither is very happy with the players they have.

brand? as in elton brand? as in power forward elton brand? so you suggest we trade our starting sg for a 4th pf? shard is not going to start the 3 so please don't use that as reasoning. and brand is on an awful contract so why would we want him. do you use narcotics?

This may work

Detroit Gets:

JJ and money

Memphis:

Gortat and a first or second round pick

New York Gets:

Ryan and a first or second round pick

Orlando gets

David Lee

Ben Gordon

and Marc Gasol

I talked to a diehard mavs fan this morning and told him about my trade idea, he liked it.

Nelson is playing like he was two seasons ago. handling the ball too much and prooving size does matter in this leauge. He's only averaging 4.8 Assists per game, which is weak by NBA Standards. JJ Barea shows some talent and has the ability to be a great PG once kidd retires. We also get danpier, who in my opinion isn't that bad of a dropoff from Gortat considering we're getting a huge upgrade at point.

quote:
Originally posted by JR_D12Magic:

Lets face it Meer isn't a passing PG, we're not going to trade him, and the starting 5 is stalling. So with that said we need somebody in the starting lineup that can set up plays.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=yzcyro6

PG: Meer/J-Will

SG: Hinrich/MP

SF: VC/Barnes

PF: Rashard/Neo

C: D12/Gortat

trade sucks. i would never want hinrich playing the sg position since he's undersized and would get destroyed by any decent sg

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by JR_D12Magic:

Lets face it Meer isn't a passing PG, we're not going to trade him, and the starting 5 is stalling. So with that said we need somebody in the starting lineup that can set up plays.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=yzcyro6

PG: Meer/J-Will

SG: Hinrich/MP

SF: VC/Barnes

PF: Rashard/Neo

C: D12/Gortat

trade sucks. i would never want hinrich playing the sg position since he's undersized and would get destroyed by any decent sg

Hinrich is a solid defender and he's the same size as JJ. I'm not a big fan of a small SG's either but we need a true passer. We've had people like Dooling playing SG for us in the past, plus we've got MP for the Kobe's.