Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Wishful Thinking Thread

quote:
Originally posted by kcgolfer:

would you trade Jameer, pietrus and part of hedo's trade exception to philly for andre iguodala and Jrue Holliday?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=yg33qfh

I would do it. It gives us another big time scorer who is extremely athletic as well as a good young PG who can be very good for us

The sixers wouldn't trade Jrue Holliday cause they view him as the future. I wouldn't risk trading Jameer now because of his relationship with Dwight. It would have to be a summer move if at all.

I think whatever moves we make it would be fantastic to have Pietrus, Barnes both coming off the bench with the five starters being Howard, Nelson, Lewis, Carter and a forward we would get in whatever deal people are speculating about.. It is hard to say whether to trade gortat or Bass because Gortat fits in so much better into our system at the same time he has openly said he wants out of Orlando due to playing time.. Bass might be able to mesh much better if Gortat was not part of our roster and obviously be more productive and happy with his role with our team. I dont post very much i am always too busy reading about all of these ideas but keep up the good work and hopefully people payed a lot more than most of us are reading these threads as well. I am not smart on the contracts and the salary cap room with our players but i would still like to keep carter..

Sidenote.. I dont believe Redick, Williams, or Barnes will resign with the team in this next offseason but that is completely just my own opinion, the roster is going to change drastically anyway to me..

Orlando Inoming: Amare Stoudemire, Leandro Barbosa, Luol Deng, Tyrus Thomas, Kirk Hinrich, Derrick Rose, Channing Frye, 1.6 mil TE.

Chicago Incoming: Rashard Lewis, J.J. Redick, Chris Duhon, Al Harington.

Phoenix Incoming: 6.6 mil TE, Vince Carter, Larry Hughes, Jameer Nelson, Brandon Bass, Marcin Gortat.

New York Incoming: Steve Nash, Jason Richardson, Matt Barnes (Setup for a lebron signing..)

quote:
Originally posted by TheMagicGatorFan:

Orlando Inoming: Amare Stoudemire, Leandro Barbosa, Luol Deng, Tyrus Thomas, Kirk Hinrich, Derrick Rose, Channing Frye, 1.6 mil TE.

Chicago Incoming: Rashard Lewis, J.J. Redick, Chris Duhon, Al Harington.

Phoenix Incoming: 6.6 mil TE, Vince Carter, Larry Hughes, Jameer Nelson, Brandon Bass, Marcin Gortat.

New York Incoming: Steve Nash, Jason Richardson, Matt Barnes (Setup for a lebron signing..)

Really? Are you serious?

quote:

I am serious but this would never happen to this degree but amything is possible with Otis Smith!

So you even fantasize about a 4 team, 20 player trade, let alone Chicago giving up D Rose & Hinrich, and Phoenix gives up Amar'e and Nash............

Well that's true but it's like Nash going one way Amare going the other and Lewis and Carter being dealt it is definitley a fantasy lol.. But a realistic trade between those four teams could definitley be crafted and so each team would benefit as well, i failed at that part lol Phoenix would suck with that lineup.. Go ahead and move everything around but using those four teams , something realistic and helpful could be done for everyone for sure..

quote:

Well that's true but it's like Nash going one way Amare going the other and Lewis and Carter being dealt it is definitley a fantasy lol.. But a realistic trade between those four teams could definitley be crafted and so each team would benefit as well, i failed at that part lol Phoenix would suck with that lineup.. Go ahead and move everything around but using those four teams , something realistic and helpful could be done for everyone for sure..

This would be absolute chaos in the league lol! Realistically, we won't be landing anyone huge, during this season anyways. Offseason, who knows