Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Our shoes arent making the right squeak sounds on the court.

It's just something I noticed as of late about this team. It's really bothering me and I blame SVG..Vince Carter..Dwight Howard and um Vinny Del Negro.

I've been watching the games in high definition and Ive noticed that we arent consistently making the right shoe-squeak noises on the court. While Brandon Bass' and JJ Redick tend to have the perfected squeaks.

If we dont fix this issue asap I dont see us contending for a championship or even getting out of the first round alone.

Now that I have my own thread Id also like to point out that Rashard tends to tuck the left side of his jersey in 1 inch further than the right side. If this continues I wouldnt be surprised if we see a trade go down.

Lifes tough being a Magic Fan. Why doesnt Dwight Howard dunk from the 3 pt line ever? would that be worth 3 points? Does Vince Carter rollerblade? Why Else does he wear knee pads every game? Does J will do drugs?

It's just something I noticed as of late about this team. It's really bothering me and I blame SVG..Vince Carter..Dwight Howard and um Vinny Del Negro.

I've been watching the games in high definition and Ive noticed that we arent consistently making the right shoe-squeak noises on the court. While Brandon Bass' and JJ Redick tend to have the perfected squeaks.

If we dont fix this issue asap I dont see us contending for a championship or even getting out of the first round alone.

Now that I have my own thread Id also like to point out that Rashard tends to tuck the left side of his jersey in 1 inch further than the right side. If this continues I wouldnt be surprised if we see a trade go down.

Lifes tough being a Magic Fan. Why doesnt Dwight Howard dunk from the 3 pt line ever? would that be worth 3 points? Does Vince Carter rollerblade? Why Else does he wear knee pads every game? Does J will do drugs?

terrible tragedy.

Stern needs to look into it. But he won't because he hates the Magic

IBTL