Sign in to follow this  
MagicHistorian

Is it time to go to JJ?

With VC having a career worst shooting year....maybe its not a bad idea to limit his minutes and save him for a playoff run. He's 33 next month. I have a strong feeling that if he changed his shot selection he may shoot a little better. I still say Dwight needs more shots.

I was doing some paperwork for my new job (at Vince Carters-opening Jan. 14th, make sure everyone comes in to support the grand opening) and the bossman said that Vince was in last Tuesday and was complaining of being VERY sore.

Nobody can deny that JJ is playing far better at this point and time.

case closed

I was filing away today at the office this morning and my boss, who happens to be Otis Smith, came in and told me that wasnt really JJ, that was Kobe Bryant in a JJ Redick costume. While JJ remained in the locker room texturing his hair.

Just some insider info

case open

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I was filing away today at the office this morning and my boss, who happens to be Otis Smith, came in and told me that wasnt really JJ, that was Kobe Bryant in a JJ Redick costume. While JJ remained in the locker room texturing his hair.

Just some insider info

case open

I sense some jealousy. or maybe thats just stupidity disguised as humor.

I dont think jj should start I still think carter should but the way jj is playing now maybe give more mins to jj and less to vince that way vince has more in the tank for the playoffs, and the magic better not let jj go they need to resign this guy!

GO MAGIC!!!!