Sign in to follow this  
MagicHistorian

Is it time to go to JJ?

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Win:

You beat me to it M4GIC. I really cant stand that kid. and yes, im assuming he's some 15 year old punk kid.

You called him a kid and a punk kid all within one sentence. Way to show some maturity smile_creaturedance.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

You beat me to it M4GIC. I really cant stand that kid. and yes, im assuming he's some 15 year old punk kid.

You called him a kid and a punk kid all within one sentence. Way to show some maturity smile_creaturedance.gif

Actually that's two different sentences. Americans use periods to seperate those kinds of things.

I see a period.

And I really just wanted to clarify how I feel about him.

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Weisbard:

quote:
Originally posted by MP_20:

What if going to JJ early takes him out of his comfort zone? Meaning he's probably comfortable with his current role and may regress with the increased responsibility.

On the other hand, it may not be a bad idea. Everyone wants to point the finger at the guys taking 5 shots per game. That's not the reason the offense is sucking. That's called deflection and is like pointing the blame at guys like Bogans or Afflalo or Thabo. This offense is dependent on the aggressiveness of the 3 All-Stars out there.

I agree. The blame should be on the guys expected to play well every game. MP and some of our bench guys like Anderson are not playing well, but you can't put most of the blame on them. Right now it is on Shard and Carter. Neither is playing any defense or shooting well. We can't another couple months for Vince to come out of his shooting slump, because if we keep playing like how we did last night, we will not win games like that, and I don't care if Vince is out of his slump by the playoffs because I don't want to keep losing then end up with the 8 seed and face Boston. Right now the problems are Shard and Carter, but really we can't think about taking shard out of the Lineup because Ryan Anderson plays even worse defense, and right now is shooting even worse. On the other hand Redick is shooting lights out, and is playing good defense. We have an option. The Solution is not to move Vince to SF, and Redick to SG because our defense gets even worse with Carter and Lewis who both won't be able to play good defense against most opponents.

how can you say we can't win with the way we played last night when we won last night?

I'm the punk kid because I dont complain about every single little thing about this team and I'm actually enjoying this season a lot.

and I dont want to trade half our team and bench Vince Carter and Rashard Lewis.

If that's why I'm a punk kid good.

and when I say stuff like we're going to lose by 200 points in the game threads I'm being sarcastic (I noticed a few didnt catch that).

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Actually that's two different sentences. Americans use periods to seperate those kinds of things.

I see a period.

And I really just wanted to clarify how I feel about him.

my bad, saw a comma there... (lonnnng day). Regardless, was "punk kid" really the best you could've come up with?

I know all about sarcasm and welcome it gladly. When every post of yours consists of eighteen stars, I find that offensive and is very childish.

As for this season, I am having an awesome time.

And as for this thread, Vince hasn't played any defense that warrants a starting spot on this squad. I'm sorry, but if your gonna shoot 1-14, at least keep your guy out of the paint. Whether he's saving his body for the playoffs or not, other guys deserve that spot.

This is coming from a future employee of VC. Certainly not a biased opinion.

(and i guess i couldve called him a ****in **** sucking ***) But what would that have accomplished

well I apologize if the cussing bothers you. I figured it's edited so it shouldnt offend anyone.

Where I'm from ppl cuss a lot.

SVG said he was happy with Carter's defense and said he's putting a lotta effort in on the defensive in. And SVG is one of the roughest coaches on defense.

but sorry, you guys seriously claiming Carter doesnt deserve a starting spot, is laughable. And I'm going to make fun of you.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I'm the punk kid because I dont complain about every single little thing about this team and I'm actually enjoying this season a lot.

and I dont want to trade half our team and bench Vince Carter and Rashard Lewis.

If that's why I'm a punk kid good.

and when I say stuff like we're going to lose by 200 points in the game threads I'm being sarcastic (I noticed a few didnt catch that).

you complain about people complaining about the team as much as the people complaining about the team are complaining. savvy?