Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Ya I booed Turk last night, So what?

Listen I love Turk as a Person, but After hearing Stan and all of you guys say you cant be a Magic Fan if you Boo Turk is completly BS.

He had a chance to be on the Best team in the NBA but he decided to be greedy so if he's miserable up in Toronto then thats his fault.

HE CHOSE MONEY OVER RING

Listen I love Turk as a Person, but After hearing Stan and all of you guys say you cant be a Magic Fan if you Boo Turk is completly BS.

He had a chance to be on the Best team in the NBA but he decided to be greedy so if he's miserable up in Toronto then thats his fault.

HE CHOSE MONEY OVER RING

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

my thought is exactly what you said in your topic title.... "So what" ?

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

There has yet to be a valid argument for booing Turk.

Any no, "being greedy" doesn't count.

So if Dwight went to LA because the offered a bigger contract you wouldn't be pissed?

So because he chose a longer guaranteed contract he is an ahole? Think about that. Any and every single one of us would go for the job that is more "stable" will pay you longer and more. This is his last big contract that extra 10 million dollar or so is a huge deal. I don't care how much you've made already, you don't turn down that much money. His family is pretty much set for a long time.

Ron Artest took a budget cut because he said winning a title is way more important thats what i expected from turk, ya 50 mil is nice but whats wrong with 24m and a ring? Dont tell me your fam cant live off 20 m plus.

quote:

HE CHOSE MONEY OVER RING

You are a bad ***. I wanna be like you when I grow up!

quote:

So if Dwight went to LA because the offered a bigger contract you wouldn't be pissed?

I'd be pissed, but not at Dwight. If the Magic let him go because of more money, it's the Magics' fault. You'd think they'd learn from the Shaq era what happens after your big center leaves town. It's the managements responsibility to make sure players are happy and are paid appropriately.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

HE CHOSE MONEY OVER RING

You are a bad ***. I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Im not trying to be a dick but i just want a good reason why there are so many bashers for the boos against Turk?

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

quote:

I'd be pissed, but not at Dwight. If the Magic let him go because of more money, it's the Magics' fault. You'd think they'd learn from the Shaq era what happens after your big center leaves town. It's the managements responsibility to make sure players are happy and are paid appropriately.

Good Point