Sign in to follow this  
Chase

WE WANT BASS, WE WANT BASS, WE WANT BASS!

quote:
Originally posted by Magics Fan from Syria:

All these pictures recently popping up in this forum about mocking people with disabilities is quite sickening.

Agreed but you had to wait until I posted ONE of those to say something? Great timing!

At least I put a new one! The ButterMilkPancakes kid always uses his own picture, thought this would be a fresh change

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

quote:
Originally posted by Magics Fan from Syria:

All these pictures recently popping up in this forum about mocking people with disabilities is quite sickening.

Agreed but you had to wait until I posted ONE of those to say something? Great timing!

That I posted after yours was just coincidence. I have seen now several pictures like that over the board. Its just not nice.

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:

Yea that's me...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c...ss-playing-time.html

Finally the Media is noticing

That ain't the media that's 100% me on my blog....a fan...but I hope to start the PLAY BASS MOVEMENT!

i meant they noticed ur blog a magic fan that is speaking out.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea that's me...

That ain't the media that's 100% me on my blog....a fan...but I hope to start the PLAY BASS MOVEMENT!

Just a "hook up" in a way, but nonetheless I do hope to actually make it work, I'm tired of repeating with MANY OF US that Bass needs to play. We have went over a millions times why he should play, what he brings to the team, and the type of player he is. That's all established now can we put our logic to the test Stan?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea that's me...

Just a "hook up" in a way, but nonetheless I do hope to actually make it work, I'm tired of repeating with MANY OF US that Bass needs to play. We have went over a millions times why he should play, what he brings to the team, and the type of player he is. That's all established now can we put our logic to the test Stan?

I think the OS is finding other ways of stirring the pot when & where they can!!! In this case I find my self in agreement with you and the OS, in that SVG needs to further develop our stretch 4 system, but don't do it by sacrficing wins!

When the stretch 4 is not working....we have real bangers in Dwight, Bass, Barnes, MP and VC that could be alot more effective in the paint for points and rebounds! Bass makes us conventional, but who cares if the results are WINS?

Play the man, he is here to help Dwight in the paint for points and rebounds!!!!!!!! By the way, Marcin has been horrible with the time he is given, work him in with both the 1st and 2nd teams....for Gods sake!!!

Stan, remember this "If they are going to keep score....I want to win?" That means now!