Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Orlando Magic at Phoenix Suns Friday 12/11/09 10:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

That's exactly what I'm saying

Pietrus takes shots similiar to Carter. And Pietrus IS NOT Carter. Pietrus good game is defense, corner perimeter shots, and fast break points (which he's not the best at lately).

He needs to work on turnovers, having air headed plays(stepping out of bounds, traveling), not doing post up fade aways with 16 seconds left on clock. It's like he thinks he needs to shoot every time he gets a touch, idk if it's for stat reasons or what.

All I know is Pietrus just needs to settle down. He's doing pretty good lately, but needs to settle.

Here's what Pietrus thinks his role is: http://www.nba.com/magic/mp_pa...ndo_rise_120309.html Thought that would help peg him instead of just assuming we know what he's about. He knows he's not the go-to guy but to stay ready offensively. Even says SVG wants him to shoot more. His goal is All-Defensive team, not scoring leader. He does need to work harder on his footwork but if he did, we wouldn't have anything to whine about.

Much like AJ last night, someone needed to step up. He's not Vince, but there was no Vince. AJ's not Jameer, but there was no Jameer. A couple of the shots were bad from each, but most were in rhythm and a few were going towards the rim. Props to both for stepping up in a high profile game.

ok MP_20 thanks for showing me that.

sorry

I just get frusturated like everyone else over losses and I was venting.

I still dont favor Pietrus' decision making a lot of the time, but I have a different perspective of him after reading that, respect