Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Orlando Magic at Phoenix Suns Friday 12/11/09 10:30 P.M.

Bull **** end but i'm glad we fought back. The only good thing i can take away from this is my hope that the Magic learn that they can't play like *****es and jack up threes and expect to win games. Hope that this loosing streak burns into their subconscious and they start getting serious about playing basketball.

Its all good DREMEN im a fan too and i used to sweat every game but I told myself I gotta not take it too serious I actually enjoyed this game and thats not easy lol . The Magic will be there in the end we all know that its a long season I just think they gotta figure out the lineup , Van Gundy got a hard job so many great scorers . Magic deserved this one they actually played harder the the SUns the last 3 quartersjust didnt catch one break at the end on well .

dwight 1-1fg and us 13-38 3pts 26-38 ft that is where we lost it folks

poor at the line trigger happy on offense didn't use our dominate big man enough.

at lease we stood up and took it to them and i get the feeling we are team that play so mmuch better from behind.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

Bull **** end but i'm glad we fought back. The only good thing i can take away from this is my hope that the Magic learn that they can't play like *****es and jack up threes and expect to win games. Hope that this loosing streak burns into their subconscious and they start getting serious about playing basketball.

the jacking up three's part, thats the coaching. That's SVG style.

He's not fully utilizing ALL players. this is my biggest gripe with SVG.

quote:
Originally posted by Escobar06:

If I've said it once I've said it a trillion times, if Dwight takes himself out of rebounding postion to go for a block you can forget about us getting the defensive rebound.

I just don't get why we signed Bass. IMO he is our second best defender, and also our second best rebounder. Yet the guy never plays. Bad signing from the stand point of we have no place to play him.

no one could of made those two points any better complete win

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

the jacking up three's part, thats the coaching. That's SVG style.

He's not fully utilizing ALL players. this is my biggest gripe with SVG.

I've head Stan argue that we aren't attacking the rim. I gotta believe he is not telling his team to jack up three pointers.