Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Orlando Magic at Phoenix Suns Friday 12/11/09 10:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:

Vince misses yet another layup. I swear he has missed more this year then the last 5 combined.

Careful with the VC criticisms....some people on here don't like it and think he's infallible and shoots 55%from the field.

I'm a huge VC fan I'm just calling it like I see it.

well vinces little band wagon need to get over it he was brought here to do a job and so far he has been below par.

I try to be as objective as I can when it come to VC despite being a uge fan. He has been ok so far this year. The perception that he isn't driving isn't true. He is, he's just missing or not getting the calls. He'll get it going though.

Oh and with the singns of life Lewis has decided to stay out and let the bench win the game again LOL Really how blown out of proportion was that?? I didnt get to see the news today only read the forum.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:

Vince misses yet another layup. I swear he has missed more this year then the last 5 combined.

Careful with the VC criticisms....some people on here don't like it and think he's infallible and shoots 55%from the field.

I'm a huge VC fan I'm just calling it like I see it.

well vinces little band wagon need to get over it he was brought here to do a job and so far he has been below par.

I try to be as objective as I can when it come to VC despite being a uge fan. He has been ok so far this year. The perception that he isn't driving isn't true. He is, he's just missing or not getting the calls. He'll get it going though.

hes dirving yes but not hard enough. of late he brought his team into the game but i felt last night he did try and be that one show. 1 on 5 will never get a team back into the game 5 on 5 will. we just have to use him smarter as well.