Sign in to follow this  
magicfan32935

free parking an the tow

I was so pissed off after wensday/s game.

i always park in the bank of america parklot for 10 bucks well wensday night i thought i would try out the free parking since theres a ginat sign just off i 4.

well i followed the signs around turn right here , turn here so when i came down the street after the last turn the signs stoped.

i seen two parking gaurges an a giant parking lot off wash street there was like 200 hundred cars parked in the lot i seen a guy walking by so i flaged him down asked is that the free parking lot , he replyed yes so i parked. after the game i see my car was gone an thought it was stolen i found a cop an he told me i was towed so now here i am broke stuck in orlando 70 miles away from home. my cell out of time so here i stande on orange strret in the powering down rain with blue magic paint running off my face my giant magig wig an super man cape, now that was a sight. happens a friend was in orlando an i was rescued it cost 100. so just a warning dont park in that parking lot. they towed like 150 cars that night i was towed 20 min after i parked seems like a nice little thing they have going on baiting people into thinking thats a free parking lot for the game

I was so pissed off after wensday/s game.

i always park in the bank of america parklot for 10 bucks well wensday night i thought i would try out the free parking since theres a ginat sign just off i 4.

well i followed the signs around turn right here , turn here so when i came down the street after the last turn the signs stoped.

i seen two parking gaurges an a giant parking lot off wash street there was like 200 hundred cars parked in the lot i seen a guy walking by so i flaged him down asked is that the free parking lot , he replyed yes so i parked. after the game i see my car was gone an thought it was stolen i found a cop an he told me i was towed so now here i am broke stuck in orlando 70 miles away from home. my cell out of time so here i stande on orange strret in the powering down rain with blue magic paint running off my face my giant magig wig an super man cape, now that was a sight. happens a friend was in orlando an i was rescued it cost 100. so just a warning dont park in that parking lot. they towed like 150 cars that night i was towed 20 min after i parked seems like a nice little thing they have going on baiting people into thinking thats a free parking lot for the game

That sucks... but I've never heard of a free parking lot downtown for Magic games.

I usually park on Orange Ave. which is free after 6:00pm. Next time you should make sure you see a sign that says it is actually free.

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

I always park in the Courthouse Garage for 7 bucks and get the free ride on the bus to the arena.

same here. i do that for every major event happening in downtown orlando.