Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Who do Magic fans hate more, Celtics or Cavs

I was going to say the Celtics, but after seeing LeBron dancing around and acting like an idiot tonight I was reminded of my undying, passionate loathing for him and the organization he represents. Has there ever been a more ****y, arrogant, and lauded ahtlete who has never accomplished the goal by which he will ultimately be measured?

Cavs.

Guys lets pray...we destroy the cavs in the future i sware.....after looking at the highlights of the game today...wat a dick....Noah wud of beat his gay ***..

the thing about the nba is peaople go on to the next best thing..like the early years of having Tmac VC Kobe AI now these guys dont get enough respect or attention as they use to , thats y every1 is on the DW and LBL sack.....who gives a **** bout vc right? ._.

Celchicks all the way.

KG - the "I only pick on weak euro players shorter than 5'9". Fake Fake Fake. Pure unadulterated 100% B*i*t*c*H. Classless.

Rondo - Wannabe thug. Punk. Another classless no respect having clown.

Pierce - P*S*Y. Should be in Hollywood as a stunt man specializing in being shot by a cannon every time someone breathes on him. Rat face.

Allen - Had mad respect for this fool until he started crying about Shard shoulda been suspended for the playoff series last season. You lost .. get over it.

Perkins - Just plain ugly face 100% of the time. Smile dude.. your a millionaire. Moves like an overweight walrus.

Sheed, house, big baby all get honorable mentions.

I dont necessarily have anything against the teams. But I hate some players on both teams.

KG - For being such an arrogant @#%%*

Rondo - For being a dirty player and not getting any sort of punishment at all.

Eddie House - Another arrogant bench @#$%& that seems to do nothing but talk crap.

LeBron - For being a pre madonna sissy who shows no sportsmanship when he loses.

Mo - For being a thug and dirty player..

Varajo (Don't feel like looking up his name) - For being a horrible basketball player and flopper and get paid for it.

My list goes like this:

(1) LBJ

(2) KG

(3) Shaq

(4) Sideshow Bob

(5) Rondo

(6) Mo Williams

(7) Cav fans

So, I'll go with the Cavs.

rondo - let's try trading him for chris paul and see who gets to wins more games.

pierce - who said he's better than kobe. and imo ray allen was finals mvp, his acting job (injury icon_rolleyes.gif ) actually got him that award.

lebron - his ego is off the charts man. arrogant. presently co-commissioner of the nba.

mo williams - for crying when he wasn't initially selected for the all star team.

kg - should be thrown out every game for taunting. and he deserves more of this :

http://www.stupidvideos.com/vi...vs_Garnett_20032004/

Despite the fact that I think KG is a few fries short of a happy meal. I gotta respect the Celtics since they actually won something. The Cavs, however, are full of fecal matter. You win something, then you have a right to gloat.

Also, Lebron not shaking hands? Rude and disrespectful.

I hate James. The sissy is so overrated. I wonder if the NBA ever randomly drug tests him? Last night he was so off the wall he was either high out of his mind, or just out of his mind. NBA where cheating happens.

Cavs, the arrogant, self righteousness, self proclaiming franchise that's won nothing recently gets all the national TV coverage, why???

Celtics, ah, they're a good basketball team with a decent coach and they work hard.

Brown does nothing to help the Cavs image IMO, whenever they play they just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

The Cavs are so far up themselves it's untrue.

Too much?