Sign in to follow this  
REALUP'S

Toronto trade sugesstion

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

the same matter cannot occupy the same space. Out of the big FA's in 2010, Wade should be the #1 target. If that fails then Carmelo Anthony in 2011.

This..

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

on a side note-im watching celtics and spurs game and reggie miller said he thinks dejuan blair is actually 6'4" WOWWWW........lol

same here.. but i was like ***? wat a bum. blair reminds me of some1..

also hill looks like Clee

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

on a side note-im watching celtics and spurs game and reggie miller said he thinks dejuan blair is actually 6'4" WOWWWW........lol

same here.. but i was like ***? wat a bum. blair reminds me of some1..

I like Blairs game he is like Bass down low but he dont have a jump shot like Bass.......he really reminds me of Millsap.

listen guys. we are not getting bosh. just not going to happen. not for gortat or lewis or nelson. what we need is for dwight to step up to the next level and be dominate almost every night. that doesn't mean he needs to lead in scoring. but he needs to be the man.

In the Magics system... Anderson>Bosh

This trade kills our depth. Pietrus has been more than vital to our performances. His three straight 3's put NY away last night, just as an example. Anderson makes our bench far and away better than any other teams second unit with his ability to put the ball on the floor against slower fours.

AND your trying to get rid of our all star point?? and he only 28??? unreal.

Im all for trading Jameer, but not for a player that will be a free agent after this year.

D12 and Bosh could never co-exist.

It's truly a shame that the Bonner/Scalabrine matchup was so short-lived, I was captivated. And yes, Blair is an absolute animal.

Dwight and Bosh cant coexist???? They brought in Bass to man the 4 and it was known he was a good mid range jump shooter and decent inside presence. Im thinking the organization thought this would be a good idea even though he wasnt a 3 point shooter. Now we seem to think a taller, better and more polished mid range jump shooter and better defender isnt a good idea. Well it may be some peoples idea but Otis and SVG tipped their hat already as to their need for that type of player. I think they would jump at bosh.

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Dwight and Bosh cant coexist???? They brought in Bass to man the 4 and it was known he was a good mid range jump shooter and decent inside presence. Im thinking the organization thought this would be a good idea even though he wasnt a 3 point shooter. Now we seem to think a taller, better and more polished mid range jump shooter and better defender isnt a good idea. Well it may be some peoples idea but Otis and SVG tipped their hat already as to their need for that type of player. I think they would jump at bosh.

Only in Chris Bosh's fantasies is his offensive game as polished as Bass has shown his to be in his brief stint with the 'Gic and Bosh is a massive liability defensively whereas Bass has shown to be, at the very least, an above average post defender. At this point, it's tough to argue that there would likely be some serious roster restructuring necessary to add Bosh to the team and it may take even multiple years to add the pieces necessary to make that kind of line-up work.

Nelson/Williams

Carter/Redick

Pietrus/Carter

Lewis/Anderson

Howard/Gortat

Would probably beat

Williams/Johnson

Carter/Redick

Lewis/Barnes

Bosh/Bass

Howard/Gortat

in like 5 games. There aren't defensive brightspots up and down the second rotation and there probably isn't as much efficient team offense. Overall the offensive improvement would likely pale in comparison to the defensive drop off.