Sign in to follow this  
REALUP'S

Toronto trade sugesstion

Toronto has no pieces they could offer to us that would fill any holes. They're not gonna give up calderon, and he doesn't play defense anyway.

Logically, with the deal that Bargnani got in the offseason, the obvious man out is Bosh. But the magic don't have anything remotely appealing to offer. They need interior defense. Obviously we are not giving up Dwight, and Gortat doesn't match salaries. Plus the Raptors have 28 other teams trade with so you bet your butt they will shop hard everywhere.

Personally I think Dalembert might be a good fit there, but that's of course taking a bad contract.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Win:

In the Magics system... Anderson>Bosh

This is officially the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum!

Idk man, some of the Frannies on this board might disagree with you.

well here goes my thoughts to this whole thing:

thread titled toronto trade sugesstion:

here we go again who are getting rid of now to make way for another superstar.

opening line : im new to the board but:

lost me straight away.

but welcome.

and my reply is....

why do we need to break this team up?

we have just got over the ozone melt down started to gel and worked our way back to top of the east. no to a trade id even keep gortat playing as average as he is.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

well here goes my thoughts to this whole thing:

thread titled toronto trade sugesstion:

here we go again who are getting rid of now to make way for another superstar.

opening line : im new to the board but:

lost me straight away.

but welcome.

and my reply is....

why do we need to break this team up?

we have just got over the ozone melt down started to gel and worked our way back to top of the east. no to a trade id even keep gortat playing as average as he is.

Thank you for the welcome I appreciate it, First of all, The question that I asked was " If you were Otis" I absolutely love the team that we have but you have to wonder how many deals come across the table behind closed doors that we never hear about. Didnt mean to make everyone think I was some new guy who was unhappy about the team.I mean I see so many complaints,yet since Rashard came back we are 8 and 1 after the goaltending on Beasly.I think this team is just starting to come in to its own and when we finally get healthy, We will be very dominant ( againt thanks for all the comments)

Since we are talking trades,what do you think of this.It involves two trades, first with the Rockets. We trade Lewis, Gortat, and Bass for Yao, Battier, and t-mac. Gortat gets many more minutes,Lewis gets to go home, and so does Bass, kind of. The overall salaries of these groupings are quite similar, around the 175 million mark. The next trade would be with Cleveland. With Lebron almost a certainty to leave, we offer them Dwight for Lebron. Of course if they preferred Yao, we could do that too. A move for d-Wade would be another option I can't see either team turning us down. Now think about what our team would look like if this deal were to go down. I am not trying to disrespect our current team which is doing great but I think the emerging team would be one of the greatest basketball teams ever assembled, Your Thoughts?

quote:
Originally posted by FAST ED:

Since we are talking trades,what do you think of this.It involves two trades, first with the Rockets. We trade Lewis, Gortat, and Bass for Yao, Battier, and t-mac. Gortat gets many more minutes,Lewis gets to go home, and so does Bass, kind of. The overall salaries of these groupings are quite similar, around the 175 million mark. The next trade would be with Cleveland. With Lebron almost a certainty to leave, we offer them Dwight for Lebron. Of course if they preferred Yao, we could do that too. A move for d-Wade would be another option I can't see either team turning us down. Now think about what our team would look like if this deal were to go down. I am not trying to disrespect our current team which is doing great but I think the emerging team would be one of the greatest basketball teams ever assembled, Your Thoughts?

god, i hope this is a joke. otherwise this the most retarded thing i've heard on here.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Win:

In the Magics system... Anderson>Bosh

This is officially the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum!

Idk man, some of the Frannies on this board might disagree with you.

not to mention Bosh shoots 60% from the threes this season