Sign in to follow this  
NickAnderson

Game Thread: Teh Magicz Vs Teh Turkagluz, 12:30 PM, 11/22/2009

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

the main thing for me is, our defense is alot better right now, we won a game where we shot 41 percent and only 28 percent from 3. we had an assist to TO ratio of almost 3 to 1, we won with lew and dwight in foul trouble. I said when Lewis was hurt he was a VERY underrated defender, especially in the team scheme and it has showed since his comeback

I am curious what you think. I think Lewis is an underrated defender to because he buys in to the team concept. He is not that big but he is quicker than most PF's, do you see him as the same underrated defender at the SF spot as you do the PF spot?

Naw SF's will kill Lewis. He needs to stay guarding PF's. He get more success guarding them for some reason.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

the main thing for me is, our defense is alot better right now, we won a game where we shot 41 percent and only 28 percent from 3. we had an assist to TO ratio of almost 3 to 1, we won with lew and dwight in foul trouble. I said when Lewis was hurt he was a VERY underrated defender, especially in the team scheme and it has showed since his comeback

I am curious what you think. I think Lewis is an underrated defender to because he buys in to the team concept. He is not that big but he is quicker than most PF's, do you see him as the same underrated defender at the SF spot as you do the PF spot?

Naw SF's will kill Lewis. He needs to stay guarding PF's. He get more success guarding them for some reason.

Yeah Lewis can't defend well on the perimeter, he is much better in the post. Thats why SVG doesn't want to play him at SF, not because of the offensive impact but instead the defensive impact.

VC once again had the worst +- out of all the starters, I'm just saying. At least he didn't turn the ball over a lot but once again 2 assists. You can't deny the fact that everyone else on this team from last year looks worse offensively than they did last year. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so, he doesn't understand when to take over games and that it's more important to get others involved early.

Otherwise guys have poor offensive nights and it makes his job harder. Great game by JJ and great season so far, he should be getting more minutes and VC needs more time on the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

VC once again had the worst +- out of all the starters, I'm just saying. At least he didn't turn the ball over a lot but once again 2 assists. You can't deny the fact that everyone else on this team from last year looks worse offensively than they did last year. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so, he doesn't understand when to take over games and that it's more important to get others involved early.

Otherwise guys have poor offensive nights and it makes his job harder. Great game by JJ and great season so far, he should be getting more minutes and VC needs more time on the bench.

you're annoying. Just saying

First of all I want to say **** TREX everyone knows your the biggest troll that PMS's all the time. I will say the team is not playing great including VC but he has hit major shots, it could be better but it also could be worse. We have had many things happen early in the season. We will hopefully have a more healthy team come mid season and a team that has played togther for more games then so far.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

and you needs to ****

YES!!..

once again the magic take their rightful spot at the top seed of the entire league...like i said a week ago...that Cavs game was our wake up call...we are not lookin back from that point on...its our year...GO MAGIC!!!

The not at full strenght is a question that I have. Is J-Will playing better defense than Jameer? Or is our team just playing that much better defense that point guards are not lighting us up?