Sign in to follow this  
ManuGinobili

The Official World Cup 2010 thread

uhhhhhh...Hello?

Last time I checked, Jozy Altidore is 20 years old.

Freakin 20 years old.

You guys have some pretty high expectations for a 20 year old. Give the dude sometime.

He is singlehandedly gonna bring soccer football to a whole new level in this country, beginning with the 2014 World Cup. The guy will be a stud legend.

Italy played quite good,it can't do better with that team.It was a big mistake not to bring in South Africa someone like Cassano or Totti or Balotelli or Rossi...

Anyway I still hope Italy can do a good World Cup.

I also like Argentina so much,unfortunately Maradona didn't make Cambiasso and Zanetti part of the team,with them both Argentina could be extremely hard to defeat.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Not a great match for Brasil.

Juan is incredible!

quote:
Originally posted by Luca:

quote:

Juan is incredible!

Well, with the way Korea was playing, it should've been expected. I think for nearly 60% of the game Korea had all 11 players on the back field and just tried their best just to tie. I wouldn't doubt it if Brazil dropped 3 on Portugal and held the Ivory Coast to no goals.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Luca:

quote:

Juan is incredible!

Well, with the way Korea was playing, it should've been expected. I think for nearly 60% of the game Korea had all 11 players on the back field and just tried their best just to tie.

That's the only way for Korea against Brazil.

Anyway I expected something more from Brazil,let's see what will happen against Portugal and Ivory Coast(they can't be a big problem for Brazil).

Have to say, North Korea impressed me. They were well organised and looked very lively up front. I can see them causing problems for both Portugal and Ivory Coast. That's one tough group.

The Spain/Switzerland game has been the best game so far in the world cup.The 2nd half was nonstop end to end.Xabi Alonso deserved a goal though, never seen such a powerful shot ever.It was sick!!

It's going to be pretty difficult to see a Brazil-Spain WC final. Brazil did their part yesterday by beating N. Korea and I'm positive they'll finish 1st. Spain need to win their next 2 games by more than 1 goal and hope Chile Beat Switzerland by the minimum. Then hope Switzerland lose against Honduras and Spain beat Chile by a couple of goals.