quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

Wow despite the score Cleveland was in control throughout the game. They played like a better team. Defended the 3 point line very well and kept Howard in check. Please dont use "Lewis was out" because West was out for them and he is an important piece on their team

Go to the ****ing Cavs boards.

Why because Im being honest?

Well lewis and anderson was out our best 3 point shooters, magic could not spread the floor. you guys had 4 days rest and it showed magic played on the 2nd of a back to back

GO MAGIC!!!!

Couldnt it go both ways for the Cavs. That 4 days off could have made the Cavs rusty and the Cavs were missing West who brings alot to their team.

Ya lol it could have but it din't go that way it helped them..The magic 3 point shooting is very big part of there offense, it also helps spread the floor for dwight and vince to drive to the basket, I think us missing our best 3 point shooters affects us more then west being out for the cavs.

GO MAGIC!!!!

Thats true but dont the Cavs deserve credit for defending the 3 point line. Magic still had shooters in Nelson, Pietrus,and Reddick. West gives the Cavs a player off the bench who can run the team, score, and defend.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

VINCE and JAMEER were the only guys who tried to keep us in the game...but fcking howard cost us the game without trying and his dam ft's and we had turnovers like a mofo and no dam defense wat a disgrace.

Stop posting....thanks!

i think people who think we are a bad team are really overdoing it. imo shard and anderson matter greatly to this team and once their back and were completely healthy we will be the team we thought we were to begin with. especially once our guys develop some rapport with one another. frankly, im not worried at all right now

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

i think people who think we are a bad team are really overdoing it. imo shard and anderson matter greatly to this team and once their back and were completely healthy we will be the team we thought we were to begin with. especially once our guys develop some rapport with one another. frankly, im not worried at all right now

SVG is overdoing it...

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

When this team starts playing consistent lock down defense, the entire league will be in deep trouble.

I know, it's frustrating, but it will all come together on the defensive end.

agree 100%.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

SVG is overdoing it...

i missed his pc but im guessing he said we were horrible again??? lol. im hoping he just says that for motivation but sometimes i dont know with him

quote:

quote:

When this team starts playing consistent lock down defense, the entire league will be in deep trouble.

agree 100%.

once you grow a beard, your face will be covered in hair...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

quote:

agree 100%.

once you grow a beard, your face will be covered in hair...

it is an obvious statement but nonetheless i agreed...haha