Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

OFFICIAL Game Thread: cLEAVEland LeBrons @ Orlando Magic - 11/11/09 8:00pm EST

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

Wow despite the score Cleveland was in control throughout the game. They played like a better team. Defended the 3 point line very well and kept Howard in check. Please dont use "Lewis was out" because West was out for them and he is an important piece on their team

Go to the ****ing Cavs boards.

Man we played horrible tonight, I know we we're coming off a back-2-back and we are still not at full strength, so we all have to take that into consideration. But we showed NO INTENSITY out there tonight, for Dwight to be all business like before the game I thought we we're going to see playoff like intensity out there and I saw NONE of that from the Magic, sad.

To me it seems like if we're not making the 3 ball we quit playing and say "oh well we tried". Come on WAKE UP MAGIC!!!!

I'm just as frustrated as everyone else about this embarrassing loss on national TV, but I also know that the Cavs are on 4 days rest and are at full strength. And the fact that Dwight was in early foul trouble didn't help either.

It's still early in the season but I would have liked for the Magic to act if it we're the last game of the season intensity wise. It was nice to see the Magic go straight to the locker room after the buzzer instead of staying around and shaking hands w/ the Cavs, but it ticked me off a little bit with Vince laughing it up with Moe "I'm so full of myself" Wiliams towards the end of the 4th, come on Vince put him on his back, lay him out we all hate Moe and Comp here in O-Town we don't want to make friends with these guys!

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

Wow despite the score Cleveland was in control throughout the game. They played like a better team. Defended the 3 point line very well and kept Howard in check. Please dont use "Lewis was out" because West was out for them and he is an important piece on their team

Why because Im being honest?

quote:
Originally posted by smac:

It's official: No title, no ring for the Magic this season.

Mark my word.

Don't get me wrong. I'll support the Magic forever but this team has to many things to do.

Agreed. NO ring or championship this year. No way are we going to beat the Lakers or the Celtics. The most disappointing thing about this is the front office built up the new team as so deep. Not deep at all. I really do not want to hear about us not having Lewis- this excuse is so old and worn. How the **** is this team any better than last year? I had a bad feeling when Alston was traded. Skinnyhoops is okay to panic now?

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

quote:
Originally posted by SuperPerson:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

lol at blaming the officials. They've missed a few calls, but it's been on both sides. Just like any other game, just people refusing to blame the pitiful play of our "team."

It's also WHEN they "miss" these calls.....keep that in mind.

So far two traveling violations (one on Shaq and the other on Lebron), the offensive foul on Lebron when Mike goes to the ground, not to mention a countless number of fouls that were called on us and NOT called on Cleveland. At this point they aren't excuses anymore....it has become very evident that there's more politics involved than basketball.

ok lol keep blaming the refs. It's all one big conspiracy against the magic. icon_rolleyes.gif

I'd be willing to bet you've never played basketball before......for a team.

and that has to do with blaming the refs how? You can't blame the refs for not playing defense. the refs aren't the one making Mo williams look like an MVP.

When the game was being called with the way it was early on in the game (especially with those 3 horrible quick "fouls" called on Dwight) it completely affects the way you play the game.....ESPECIALLY defensively. Tell me, how is Dwight supposed to do what he did do so magnificently last year now, when he gets called for little to no contact. And notice its always in the beginning of games. That has a drastic effect into how you play the rest of the way.

I don't even know how to respond to this. Defense isn't something that is affected by the whistle. It's either on or off. You either give the effort or you don't. Clearly the magic as a team aren't giving any effort on the D side. blaming the refs for throwing off the defense is laughable. even though dwight had those quick fouls, gortat is capable of playing a similar defensive role. but again, no effort. from anyone.

Either you're new to the game of basketball or just that dumb.....either way, sucks for you.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No because I am pissed off and 2 months pregnant and emotional. Not nice to rub in a win.

When are they going to start locking teams down?

Boston is going to crush us with their defense and win by 40.

No heart.

They probably don't care though. "Oh well, we lost."

Props to the Cavs for coming out and punching the Magic in the mouth. They played real good defense and for one, Lebron did not have to create his own buckets.

Their rookie PG, Mo Williams, is really good.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well lewis and anderson was out our best 3 point shooters, magic could not spread the floor. you guys had 4 days rest and it showed magic played on the 2nd of a back to back

GO MAGIC!!!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No because I am pissed over and 2 months pregnant and emotional. Not nice to rub in a win.

Why would I rub in a win? When my Spurs beat your Magic that is when I will rub in a win.