Sign in to follow this  
benben

yeah VC is back !

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

a 7-3 record before shard comes back would be a huge success.

I agree. We all were saying 6-4 I think as being an accomplishment without our full lineup. Can you believe we've been missing one of best players?

But seriously...

8-2

I'm not so sure I'd be throwing out 8-2 so quickly. Did you know that cleveland hasn't played a game since last friday? We've played two since that time and we are beaten up. It's going to be a tough game to say the least.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

a 7-3 record before shard comes back would be a huge success.

I agree. We all were saying 6-4 I think as being an accomplishment without our full lineup. Can you believe we've been missing one of best players?

But seriously...

8-2

I believe will come out with the win tomorrow. 8-2 mark by the time Shard gets back.

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

I'm not so sure I'd be throwing out 8-2 so quickly. Did you know that cleveland hasn't played a game since last friday? We've played two since that time and we are beaten up. It's going to be a tough game to say the least.

so true but they said that before game 1 of the ecf cleveland will be fresher than a tired orlando but look at happened. shaq may be fresher but he will still be stuffed by mid may through the second quarter.