Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Can the Magic make it back to the Finals without Turkoglu?

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

But, blow outs aren't the true measure of whether or not this team will miss Hedo. We still have no idea how this team will reaction when it comes Hedo Time.

For all we know, everybody will stand around looking for Hedo, and pass the ball to Anderson out of instinct. Whether he is on the floor or on the bench!

I suspect this is why Anderson grew a goatee!!!

if that happens, we'd be in trouble. I haven't seen Anderson lead a pick and roll at the top of the key, drive left, lose the ball and flail while shouting for a call that will never come.

quote:
Originally posted by wowski:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

But, blow outs aren't the true measure of whether or not this team will miss Hedo. We still have no idea how this team will reaction when it comes Hedo Time.

For all we know, everybody will stand around looking for Hedo, and pass the ball to Anderson out of instinct. Whether he is on the floor or on the bench!

I suspect this is why Anderson grew a goatee!!!

if that happens, we'd be in trouble. I haven't seen Anderson lead a pick and roll at the top of the key, drive left, lose the ball and flail while shouting for a call that will never come.

I can tell you he's no Hedo, that's for sure. We should trade Howard and bring Hedo back.

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

No you guys cannot

LOL.

Are you mad because we beat the Raptors, whom LeBrick could not conquer?

Lets see:

Vince Carter - All Star

Turkoglu - Not All Star

Vince Carter - 25 PPG

Turkoglu - 15 PPG

Looks like the Magic will not only go to the finals, but win it. Sorry about Lebron; have fun watching him in NY next year.

No hate on Turkoglu here, just citing the facts!

If you don't know why Carter has more ppg than you know nothing about basketball, pretty much like all magic fans. I'll tell you why since you guys are so dumb.

Carter has always been on a one man team, therefore him taking most of the shots.

quote:

If you don't know why Carter has more ppg than you know nothing about basketball, pretty much like all magic fans. I'll tell you why since you guys are so dumb.

Carter has always been on a one man team, therefore him taking most of the shots.

Good Lord...here is a Cavs fan talking about a one man team...

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...or something like that.

quote:

I hate Cavs fans they are all delusional and stupid. However, Turk is good against Sissy James and Old fat Shaq.

quote:

If you don't know why Carter has more ppg than then you know nothing about basketball, pretty much like all magic fans. I'll tell you why since you guys are so dumb.

Learn the difference between "then" and "than" before you go around calling people dumb.

Delusional??? You guys think you guys are the greatest ever just because you made the Finals once in your franchise history. Not hatin on you guys, Magic are a very good team, top 3 in East, but you guys can't keep talkin smack because of one good year. Let the year play out, we're one 4-5 games in. Lets have a good season.

quote:

lol one man team?? lol wonder why Lebron is one of the best at dishin out assists.

Because defense focus on him, double team, triple team, break down when he drives, but yes, one man team. That's why they couldn't get past Orlando even though James put up great numbers. There was no one else on his team good enough to step up. Nice try though, how did getting bounced by Orlando when everyone expected your team to make it to the finals feel?