Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

'Meer's Block.

Saw this on the play-by-play, but was stuck on a bus reading it on the live feed through ESPN.

Did 'Meer really block AI? Anyone get a picture of that? I mean, they had a jump ball, soooo....

Come on, that's icon-material right there.

Saw this on the play-by-play, but was stuck on a bus reading it on the live feed through ESPN.

Did 'Meer really block AI? Anyone get a picture of that? I mean, they had a jump ball, soooo....

Come on, that's icon-material right there.

if it's the play directly leading to the jump ball, iggy went up for a layup/dunk and jameer went for the ball at about waist/lower chest area...not so much a block, as he reached in and said "GIMME THE BALL!!!! RAWWWWWR i'm MIGHTY MOUSE!!"

Well, dam - I guess I wasn't expecting a skying "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"-type block, but still. Little 'Meer getting a block on AI? Wish I could have seen that.

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

if it's the play directly leading to the jump ball, iggy went up for a layup/dunk and jameer went for the ball at about waist/lower chest area...not so much a block, as he reached in and said "GIMME THE BALL!!!! RAWWWWWR i'm MIGHTY MOUSE!!"

yeah AI played terrible, at that point he had the ball that low goign through the lanes? good heads up by jameer to reach in for it. jameer didn't jump for the jump ball, andre tipped it up and ryan anderson got the ball before it went out, good sequence.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

yeah AI played terrible, at that point he had the ball that low goign through the lanes? good heads up by jameer to reach in for it. jameer didn't jump for the jump ball, andre tipped it up and ryan anderson got the ball before it went out, good sequence.

You gotta use what god gave you, thank god we have a smart PG