Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

Forward Ryan Anderson to start in Lewis absence

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

I went out to the Orlando vs. Indiana game last week and got a first look at the "New" guys. Brandon Bass is Awesome! Jason Williams was knocking down 3's. Matt Barnes was doing his thing and Vince had a high of 21. Ryan Anderson was the only one that I felt needed a few more games to fit in on the team. He knocked down a few shots but he looked lost in a way. I am looking forward to watching this well put together team play in the regular season. Any predictions on how many games we will have in the W column this year?

Yeah, I thought the same, that RA needed a few more games to get him locked in, but then I went to the Hawks games and found that this guy is.......READY! He should be just fine!!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

I went out to the Orlando vs. Indiana game last week and got a first look at the "New" guys. Brandon Bass is Awesome! Jason Williams was knocking down 3's. Matt Barnes was doing his thing and Vince had a high of 21. Ryan Anderson was the only one that I felt needed a few more games to fit in on the team. He knocked down a few shots but he looked lost in a way. I am looking forward to watching this well put together team play in the regular season. Any predictions on how many games we will have in the W column this year?

Yeah, I thought the same, that RA needed a few more games to get him locked in, but then I went to the Hawks games and found that this guy is.......READY! He should be just fine!!

Awesome! Tomorrow is the big day.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

Now that mr. Anderson has been extended how long until otiz deals the rights to Fran and to who?

deal them to me, i need someone to wash my car, doubt he'd show up though.