Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Hedo's Preseason

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Also imagine Turk and Bosh doing pick n roll, pick n pop plays, that will be deadly.

Right, because Hedo is stellar at looking for the open man out of the pick and roll. What Hedo have you been watching? 9 times out of 10 the guy uses the pick and roll to get himself free for a shot because he can't create for himself. Also, the guys guarding Hedo and Bosh should be able to switch on the pick more effectively then in a Hedo/Dwight pick and roll.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Also, the guys guarding Hedo and Bosh should be able to switch on the pick more effectively then in a Hedo/Dwight pick and roll.

You're right, Bosh is not very multifaceted in the paint, Howard is. But then again howard can't pop out annd hit the 17 footer regularily. Problem is for the Raps, the greater of two evils on a pick and roll is the big not being able to dominate the paint.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

Superjudge is a Raptors fan who is only here to troll and bash Vince. I suggest banning him before things get ugly. Read post #18 in this thread. He only joined this forum to "get back" at Magic fans who said that Vince is better than Turk:

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/...ppearance-11021.html

Rubbish, read the whole thread you tool. I'd take Carter in a heartbeat. I just know, as you all do, that often the grass is greener, so just as all the raps fans are going crazy for Hedo, he aint that great, so too is the affect carter has on some of you. its human nature. Please just respond like an adult brother, I'm a 37 year old man who doesnt even use words like "troll". Its silly.

quote:
Originally posted by Superjudge:

quote:

Superjudge is a Raptors fan who is only here to troll and bash Vince. I suggest banning him before things get ugly. Read post #18 in this thread. He only joined this forum to "get back" at Magic fans who said that Vince is better than Turk:

Rubbish, read the whole thread you tool. I'd take Carter in a heartbeat. I just know, as you all do, that often the grass is greener, so just as all the raps fans are going crazy for Hedo, he aint that great, so too is the affect carter has on some of you. its human nature. Please just respond like an adult brother, I'm a 37 year old man who doesnt even use words like "troll". Its silly.

Yeah c'mon guys, cut the silly name calling. Real, mature adults prefer jokes about penis size.

quote:
Originally posted by Superjudge:

quote:

Nope. I did read the whole thing. And just as could be predicted, "you tool", you only came here to "rep" the Raptors and Hedo. You aren't a Magic fan, nor are you a Vince fan. And just as could be predicted, you started saying negative things about Vince in the first few posts you made.

If you aren't a Magic fan, you really have no reason to be here.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

While with the Magic, Hedo was 39th in the league in Efficiency in 2008. He then dropped to 163rd in the league last season. This preseason he has dropped further to 169th.

8pts, 3reb, and 3ast in 22 mpg. Conclusions?

On top of that, he averaged 2.5 turnovers per game. Hedo-fans will probably make excuses....meanwhile V.Carter has averaged only 1 turnover per game.

I think Hedo wil lbe good for the Raps this year. Him Bosh and Bargs wroking the pick and pop will be nice to see. VC is good no doubt but the thing is he seems to quit sometimes, I am not saying he is a bad player just that sometimes he gives up and fakes an injury icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by gurkang:

I think Hedo wil lbe good for the Raps this year. Him Bosh and Bargs wroking the pick and pop will be nice to see. VC is good no doubt but the thing is he seems to quit sometimes, I am not saying he is a bad player just that sometimes he gives up and fakes an injury icon_wink.gif

Except not once in five years with the Nets did he ever "fake" an injury. But don't let the truth get in the way of your story.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by gurkang:

Except not once in five years with the Nets did he ever "fake" an injury. But don't let the truth get in the way of your story.

How would you know. I doubt you watched all of those seasons with the Nets.