Sign in to follow this  
ivielma

Last chance for Fantasy League

Hey guys I know we have several league's going (I'm in one of them) here but I had a couple of friends that wanted to play so I set up another league. Please PM me with your email address if your interested. Hopefully I'll have enough people who are interested. The league is classic Head to Head, draft is tomorrow at 3:45pm pacific but you can autopick if your not able to. Once you send me your email, I'll email you all the info, thanks!

Hey guys I know we have several league's going (I'm in one of them) here but I had a couple of friends that wanted to play so I set up another league. Please PM me with your email address if your interested. Hopefully I'll have enough people who are interested. The league is classic Head to Head, draft is tomorrow at 3:45pm pacific but you can autopick if your not able to. Once you send me your email, I'll email you all the info, thanks!

Update: To make it easier just leave your email here and I'll send you the information, or PM me if you want your email private thanks.

You can also join if you go to Yahoo NBA Fantasy Public Leagues.

Name of League: Magic Lakers

ID# 322894

Password: orlando