Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Media Day Questions

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

I'm impressed.

A full 50% of the responders actually followed instructions.

Dang, I didn't realize we were ALL rocket scientists !!

i was shocked for a while to, i'm glad to see some of us refused to follow instructions as would be the norm for this forum, it's just what we do...

bass: other than getting taxed less, how has life been in central florida overall? do you have any teammates you've been hanging out with off the court?... this can go for barnes and anderson too.

stan/otis: (on the signings of almond and johnson) how much realistic time do you see these two getting on the court barring a blowout in either direction?

icon_razz.gif

stan: will you dress like mario of super mario. bros. on the oct 30th. game for me?... also start wearing ties and stop rolling your jacket sleves up when your wearing short sleves shirts, 1985 died a long time ago.... get haircuts more often... how much do you plan on yelling now that hedo isn't on the team?... as for the yelling, get an agent, do some chloroseptic/halls commercials or something, don't let that go to waste.... oh and get kicked out of at least one home game this year, the central florida fans are mostly college football fans so we'll get rowdy enough to get your back on that.

thanks!

shirvan, orlando fl

Vince Carter- Vince what shape do you think your in right now. Did you get back in to shape the lasy month or 2. Have trimmed down with cardio exercises or mostly added some bulk/muscle, you do look a bit bigger then you have in a while.

Dre

Silver Spring, MD

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Heat:

J-Will, do you believe that you still have something left on the tank?

Thanks,

Booz from Miami, FL.

honestly, what do you expect him to say to this question? "To be honest, I'm pretty much done. I can't run, my vision isn't so good anymore either. But I need the money"

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

Isn't the media day supposed to be today?

yeah. should be going on as I type this. I'm sure Dan will have a recap later today, filled with pics, videos, and articles.