Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

NBA 2K10 or NBA Live '10

the patch is actually really good. What Ive seen so far.

-Better crowd, louder.

-Online works

-my player works

-MUCH BETTER energy bar. You can actually last through the 1st quarter now...It's really good now I'm happy they fixed that.

-VC can now do windmills?

Just everything got a lot better and the update was good for rotations.

Yeah and the walk the dog inbound pass works fine. It's a better game now. Man I play on my 60" HDtv and with surround sound. It's like you at the game in real life.

Any of you guys in a crew that need another player hit me up. Right now I'm a 60 rated player but I still have to get my rating up more. I figured out if you have a high vertical rating that's just as good as being a good rebounder. My rebounding is around 55 for offense and defense rebounding but my vertical is a 90 and my player is a 6'7 shooting guard. Vertical helps out a lot.

Is there a way that you can add your own music to the arena music? If anybody know. My player just signed with the Knicks and I want the arena to play that JAY Z EMPIRE STATE OF MIND and FREEWAY old joint WHAT WE DO songs all game. Get me pumped up.

thatd be sick.

I'm a 6'4" distributing point gaurd. With good handles and drive (cant dunk, but layups are high).

It sucks that all 3 of you (rob, Osprey, Ramsde) are wings.

I'm definently down for a message board team. even tho I was a lot better in 2k9 than 2k10.

Well, we can figure it out, I doubt all of us would be online at the same time. I'm sure one of our players could cover 4's.

Well I'm a 6'7 shooting guard that plays like a shooting guard/power forward. If I have to I'll guard the 4's. My REBOUNDING rating is better and my HANDS and VERTICAL ratings are 90 now. And my SPEED is 87 with 99 STAMINA rating. DEFENSE IS 80. So I'm up for being our POWER FORWARD.

Gamertag: Noreaga2626

I also have a mic now so we can talk during games.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Is there a way that you can add your own music to the arena music? If anybody know. My player just signed with the Knicks and I want the arena to play that JAY Z EMPIRE STATE OF MIND and FREEWAY old joint WHAT WE DO songs all game. Get me pumped up.

Found this thread on Operation Sports.I'm trying to find clips of paul porter announcing players names so i can add it to my amway play list

http://www.operationsports.com...a-music-project.html

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

quote:

Found this thread on Operation Sports.I'm trying to find clips of paul porter announcing players names so i can add it to my amway play list

http://www.operationsports.com...a-music-project.html

Ok I got it. Thanks. I didn't know if you could.

quote:

Well I'm a 6'7 shooting guard that plays like a shooting guard/power forward. If I have to I'll guard the 4's. My REBOUNDING rating is better and my HANDS and VERTICAL ratings are 90 now. And my SPEED is 87 with 99 STAMINA rating. DEFENSE IS 80. So I'm up for being our POWER FORWARD.

Gamertag: Noreaga2626

I also have a mic now so we can talk during games.

I'll add you today.

Ok Thuglife PG is 6'4

Osprey and Ram what size is your SG's Just curious.

My guy is 6'7 220lbs SG. But I'm willing to play at the 4. Kind of like in the Rashard Lewis role. I will be quicker than other 4's. Now I'm a good shot blocker and rebounder. I want to get my 3pt shooting up. I'm just a 65 3pt shooter but I'm a 85 midrange, inside and close shooter. 90 speed now still a 90 vertical and 99 stamina. My guy overall is a 60 and ready to ball whenever.