Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

NBA 2K10 or NBA Live '10

i've always been a live fan, but converted last year to the 2k series....this game is bounds better than last year. i'm alreading loving it. dwight's finally attempting to cleanup 'trash' automatically and putting it back in the rim, yeah baby. Gotta love me some magic....

2K10 was lagging and going slow tonight, didn't do it earlier, but I assume it's due to the heavy traffic and everyone on it.

Live freezes once or twice when I played against my friend, other wise it was more smooth.

Not so sure I'm happy I baught 2k10. It's not much better gameplay online imo and that's the most important to me.

THe presentation is a lot better, and was having orgasim in practice mode seeing our team. Graphics are a bit better.

But I dont get how to do 360 dunks, when in the manual it says spin the stick (yes I've tried every dunker that can do them). And THE CROWD NOISE BLOWS. They are SOOO weak compared to Live's. At least last year (although unrealistic) got loud as hell at the end of games. I was online and a 2 point g ame in the last minute of the game and the crowd was so quiet. A matter a fact they BOOD me when Dwight dunked it in the paint to tie the game..

Guys.....Dwight swears 2K "sucks" and is "too slow"

He got mad I bought 2K before I got my free copy of Live from him. I just can't play Live after playing 2K, it's so unreal half the time. They have 2K beat on a few features and the dribble moves other wise 2K is running the show.

I bet Dwight has a copy of 2K at his crib in his system though.

I have a question for anybody that have played the NBA 2k10 Draft Combine. Can you play the Draft Combine on the new NBA 2k10 game? I know it's called MY PLAYER game mode but can you do everything you did on the Draft Combine game?

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

I have a question for anybody that have played the NBA 2k10 Draft Combine. Can you play the Draft Combine on the new NBA 2k10 game? I know it's called MY PLAYER game mode but can you do everything you did on the Draft Combine game?

Yea basically and your mission is now to get invited to a team's training camp.

If you don't upload your player you go as a walk on to any team of your choice to try and earn a spot. If you upload you get drafted and try to stay on and not get cut.

agree it is a bit slow. The crowd still sucks, actually even more they suck and show no emotion or excitement for making big plays 4th quarter. I once was booed on my homecourt for completeing an alley oop...strange.

The stamina bar drains WAYY to fast...They should have an in between from this drainage to 2k9

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Yea basically and your mission is now to get invited to a team's training camp.

If you don't upload your player you go as a walk on to any team of your choice to try and earn a spot. If you upload you get drafted and try to stay on and not get cut.

Oh ok. That's what I really wanted to know. Can you get drafted if you haven't played the NBA Draft Combine game. Ok thanks for answering my question. So you can get on as a walk on but you'll miss out on the whole drafting part cause I haven't played NBA Draft Combine. It's all good.