Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

NBA 2K10 or NBA Live '10

Yeah, the Crew game servers are weird right now. I read that they are in the process of increasing the power though.

It seems everytime I try to play a Crew Game with three people, one of them gets booted at the outset.

I've played crew games with Rob and Thug, but never all three of us together.

I have found that the better your player's quickness rating is, the easier it is to play Defense. The game really takes into account ALL the ratings, as opposed to a few.

I can't wait to get a crew game going with all four of us in though, should be fun.

I cant wait to play our first crew game, where the other guys arent rated 99 in every part of the game.

I mean it's kind of funny seeing an 8 foot point guard with an honest abe facial hair, until he steals the ball 20 times from me. N then w/ lightning speed does a sprint and 360 dunk over everyone.

2k should have made it where everybody that creates a player can't be a 99 overall rating. The highest should be like 70 overall for created players. 99 overall, that's saying your created is better Kobe or Lebron. And it seems like everybody have 99 ratings for some reason. I don't think I will ever get there. I'm a 67 right now but it's taking forever. I'm in my 2nd season now and were just entering the playoffs. So that's how many games I've been playing. And I'm still a 67 overall. But what pisses you off the most is thinking about all them games you played just to get your player ratings better then you try to play with your crew and the servers won't connect. It just feels like all them games played for nothing.

how the hell are these people at 99? I mean yeah Ive played a full season and half and its felt like a lifetime.

And I got the game a week after it came out wow. These guys are nuts.

must be some glitch to get your player that high.

and I dont care if people are that high, cool they have no life, but they should connect you to a match of players closer to your ratings. Like 99s can play 99s. While they should match us up with 60s-70s..

I've played 113 games and I am at a 67. I'm guessing I started at 40. If anyone can figure out how to make your guy level faster, please let me know. I'm a 74 on offense and a 52 on D.

Thug you need to create a 9' foot center for our crew lol, give all his points to low post, rebounding and blocks. That seems to be the only way we can compete haha. I wish I would have known when I started or I would have created a 7 foot shooting guard.

hah Ik..but id rather win not being a stupid team like that .

That looks like itd get old after 5 games. Just sprinting with 8 ft point guards who can dunk from the 3 pt line.

think about it like this tho. Dwight is an 89. It'd be such a waste of my life to try and make a better my player center.

If we can ever get in the game I was thinking about playing with Dwight Howard instead of my guy cause Howard plays so weak on crew games. Doesn't defend the paint at all. Sometimes you pass it to him under the basket, he passes it back out instead of dunking the damm ball. I would really want to play with my created player but if nobody wants to play center than I will play with Howard. I'm sick of us being so weak defending the paint cause the CPU plays like sh1t on crew games.

I was wondering if you can play crew games (like with us 3 or 4)

with just teams.

Like last year's game we'd play with the Magic agianst other teams, while being their players it was hella fun. hella fun? ya I said hella fun.

We should just do that until our players are 999999.

That's more fun anyways role playing ha

and the most frusturating thing I thought, was that the one time we g et into a match, where the other team's record was like 12 wins 30 losses, (assuming they were like 60s also) we get b ooted from server.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

with just teams.

Like last year's game we'd play with the Magic agianst other teams, while being their players it was hella fun. hella fun? ya I said hella fun.

and the most frusturating thing I thought, was that the one time we g et into a match, where the other team's record was like 12 wins 30 losses, (assuming they were like 60s also) we get b ooted from server.

Oh you talking about them custom team up matches from last year where you can pick the player you want to play with before the game starts?

I got invited to a lot of those games by this guy on my friend list so I know you can do it. I just don't know how to yet. I will ask him how to set it up. Cause I remember him inviting like 8 of us to a party and then we could watch him picking the teams and we was able to pick our players. So there is a way I just don't know how to set it up yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

with just teams.

Oh you talking about them custom team up matches from last year where you can pick the player you want to play with before the game starts?

I got invited to a lot of those games by this guy on my friend list so I know you can do it. I just don't know how to yet. I will ask him how to set it up. Cause I remember him inviting like 8 of us to a party and then we could watch him picking the teams and we was able to pick our players. So there is a way I just don't know how to set it up yet.

I know how to do that. Its on NBA Blacktop mode.

And Jareth is a 6'10" PF who rebounds and can't do anything else.

I think my guy does so well on Crew games because he only does one thing really well, shoot, so you guys do all the work setting me up and I just reap the benefit of hitting open shots. Lol

I wish the servers would work better see all 4 of us can play. We all was online yesterday but the games wouldn't connect.

Also I might have to find another player to play center. Like I said before Howard should be a beast but the CPU makes him play soft. We need a center to guard the paint. Cause when I play defense I found my self trying to help defending the paint and leaving my man open at times. But it's all because the CPU makes Dwight Howard look weak on crew games.

Ok say Jareth is a PF, he can always play with Lewis or Anderson if he wants other than his created player. The same with Thuglife, I get off Vince Carter and play with my guy cause I know that Thug is pretty good with Carter and was hoping that he plays with him. I ok playing with my player. i just hope they fix the server problem soon. I just can't stand not connecting to games.

But if you guys are online today I will be also and we can run that Blacktop game so we can play together for once.